PDA

View Full Version : rc truck

polcat1p
07-09-2006, 03:43 PM
looking for a gas rc truck ready to run. Let me have some pics, price, and info.
polcat1p@yahoo.com

YZ400EX
07-10-2006, 02:01 AM
I have one..Here is all the details..Let me know if interested..

I have a GS SUT race truggy in excellent condition..It has almost every hop that you can get on this thing.. It has Fioroni front and rear shock towers, fiorni front and rear chassis braces, CVD's all around, aftermarket thick chassis, dual rate shock setup, front and rear sway bars, carbon fiber center diff brace, carbon fiber radio tray, Fiorini diff mount, and lots of others I cant remember right now and probably too much to list..Like I said EVERYTHING on this truck is aftermarket aside from the a-arms..The truck comes with an OPS .21 bump start motor, tuned pipe, and the Championship Edition body..Truck also has wing mount kit installed with wing. The truck comes RTR with a JR steering servo and JR throttle servo along with a JR XR2I radio and 1000mah battery pack. The truck straight out rips on the track and corners like no other..It comes with Proline (I think) low pro tires and aftermarket rims for better handling on the track..It will also include the stock wheels and tires if you want to run it on something other than the track..It has some extra misc parts as well. Let me know if interested..I am willing to make a super sweet deal on this..

westhall55
07-10-2006, 12:57 PM
i have a gs storm race buggy with tons of mods!let me know!

azazel
07-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I have a traxxas revo 2.5 i'll let go for 375 shipped if your still looking. do a search under azazel to see the pics i posted in parts for sale

polcat1p
07-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys, i just bought a t-maxx yesterday.