PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!! way to fun

clutt225
07-09-2006, 03:43 PM
There is a go kart track ten minutes from my house, Its kind of small private deal,but he dose rent four stroke hondas in a real chassi. Any hoo he had a practice for supermoto bikes about a week ago. I had a chat with him then about my quad and he said hell bring it out and giver hell. I had just broke my collar bone so it was just going to wait. The temptation was to much today two weeks after the crash I stoped by and ran 15 or so laps.

what a blast

For set up all I could do was lower my mx setup and put a set of duro gp's on my bead locks and say good by to my holeshot fronts. I will start workin on a better set up now that I know how much fun it is.
Any help from anyone who has done some supermoto on quads would be great.

Mean250r
07-09-2006, 05:29 PM
well i mean i really dont know about super moto but in huevos the hot set up was MX shocks and like grooved slicks. from what i saw. Sounds like fun though

clutt225
07-10-2006, 05:09 PM
I think I am going to try runing grooved radials on the front just to see if they will last. Does anyone no what the size or product # is so I can get them cheep through a tire shop. I don't need them grooved.