PDA

View Full Version : LRD's Motor Work....Opinions?

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-17-2002, 05:03 PM
How good is LRD when it comes to motor work, i.e. Porting, etc? Has anyone here delt (sp?) with them before? If so were you happy with their work? I'm considering having them do my motor work so any info about them is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

airheadedduner
08-18-2002, 12:05 AM
LRD is my favorite builder. From now on all my bikes are goin there for their massage treatments. They are real easy to deal with and all their work is of highest quality.

Dave400ex
08-18-2002, 08:21 AM
Plus they have a quicker turn around time right?

airheadedduner
08-18-2002, 10:32 PM
Call them or you can email jason at jason@lrdperformance.com. He's always been good about answering questions for me.

Regulator 250X
08-19-2002, 12:09 AM
LRD prolly has a slower turn around..... There is one man and one man only that does all the porting, and thats Arlen. I talk to one of his racers when i have the chance and he says Arlen is the best. And it shows..... his 350 powervalves always blow CT and Duncans away...... I def go there for motor work, it costs more though...... its worth it...... peace

08-21-2002, 10:00 PM
i would know if i could afford motor work, but thats cuz i pay for my own stuff, but wait:eek: , thats rite u dont beleive me, no matter wut, nutin will ever beat that exhaust u got on their:huh .......haha lmfao