PDA

View Full Version : Nascar on NBC sucks!

redlineranger
07-09-2006, 02:09 PM
NBC takes so many got damn commercials..... out of like 70 something laps ive seen 15, the rest have been on commercials. but oh well.

does anyone no what kind of motocross is on OLN today? it says AMA but it doesnt say quad or dirtbike or anything.

Camaroguy87132
07-09-2006, 02:32 PM
lol yea i liked it better on FOX with DW and all them

Harvey
07-09-2006, 02:37 PM
boogity boogity boogity...let's go racing boys! NBC/TNT does suck!

jwick07
07-09-2006, 02:52 PM
No kidding it sucks!!!!!! I CANT HEAR THE WORTHLESS BROADCASTORS AT ALL JUST THE CARS

RaptorRacer45
07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
No kidding it sucks!!!!!! I CANT HEAR THE WORTHLESS BROADCASTORS AT ALL JUST THE CARS

Um id rather hear the cars than BP blab his mouth all day.....They do take 2 many Damned commercials also, NBC/TNT coverage defently Sucks compared to FOX.....its a shame:ermm:

redlineranger
07-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
Um id rather hear the cars than BP blab his mouth all day.....They do take 2 many Damned commercials also, NBC/TNT coverage defently Sucks compared to FOX.....its a shame:ermm:

yea nascar itself is turning into a shame.... i miss the early 90's when it was gordon vs labonte vs earnhardt all the time, and when it was the Winston Cup, not this gay nextel cup... Brian France has turned Nascar into a crock of bullsh*t. its just like every other professional sport now days cus its all about the $$$$$$$$

bulkdriverlp
07-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
No kidding it sucks!!!!!! I CANT HEAR THE WORTHLESS BROADCASTORS AT ALL JUST THE CARS same here, i thought it was just FOX, but it was on turner broadcasting (tnt) around here and was the same thing. the commentators voices arent loud enough

sakirocket28
07-09-2006, 09:06 PM
well, judging by some of the stupid s*** some of the commentators werer saying during the race today, id rather hear nothing but the cars! lol

trick250r
07-09-2006, 09:12 PM
this car of tomorrw is bull**** IMO. yea, im sure that it'll even it out driving wise, but thats half the fun of the competition... everyone always finding an edge. its like the announcers said, and they were actually right about this, but they said that you're always going to have rules and regulations, but you'll always have those people that test the rules to see what they can get away with. so even with the car of tomorrow, its not going to be much better... but thats just my .02 :rolleyes: thats just an example of how its all turning into $$$ and politics... thats why bill elliot got out when he did.

coolex
07-09-2006, 09:13 PM
yes it was alot better on fox

btw, go ,tony stewart #20

redlineranger
07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by sakirocket28
well, judging by some of the stupid s*** some of the commentators werer saying during the race today, id rather hear nothing but the cars! lol

my thoughts exactly, except i think this every race i watch on nbc/tnt.... that got damn Bill Weber dont do nothing but blabber his damn lips all race, and he dont know what the hell he's talking about. im pretty sure that wally dillenback and BP get tired of hearing it. it got to the point today where i just turned the tv off and said screw it.

i thought the whole jeff gordon and matt kenseth thing was hilarious. i hate jeff gordon with a passion, but i was glad to see him not let off and turn kenseth's panzee a** around. " he wrecked me intentionally wah wah:rolleyes: . he knew he was slow and that gordon was gonna pass him and win.

if what i read on nascar.com a while back was correct, nascar will be on like 7 different channel's next year. abc, nbc, cbs, fox, espn and some other. there trying to get fans to "look for" and "keep up" with the races. im hoping nbc/tnt wont be one of them