PDA

View Full Version : one and the same

hicktown 357
07-08-2006, 10:26 PM
in my opinion i believe that the ltr 450 and kfx 450 are goin to be very simular because suzuki and kawasaki are the same but thats just my opinion

trx440
07-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Sorry but in this case your opinion is wrong. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Waynoka Local
07-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by hicktown 357
in my opinion i believe that the ltr 450 and kfx 450 are goin to be very simular because suzuki and kawasaki are the same but thats just my opinion

I guess Hicktown, USA, didn't get the news that the Suzuki/Kawasaki partnership ended over two years ago. Sorry to smash your nuts, but honestly, the whole "it's just a green Suzuki" BS is getting old. Do some reasearch first before you post something like that and make yourself look dumb. :rolleyes:

07-09-2006, 09:00 AM

Originally posted by trx440
Sorry but in this case your opinion is wrong. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

No, you're both retarded.

hicktown 357
07-09-2006, 10:08 AM
the reason why i say this it kills me and 1 of my friends that thought the kawasaki was goin to blow all 450's out of the water so i had to show him what every body else thinks

YFZ450Ridr
07-09-2006, 11:04 AM
im not sure why you would even say that in the first place because even from the little info we have on the kfx450, everybody KNOWS they are nothing alike!

jthunder31
07-09-2006, 11:48 AM
I don't post terribly often. I reply to things that are really worth talking about or are SO FRIGGIN STUPID that I can't believe what I am reading. Before you tools just start making things up; read and research what you are talking about before you open yourselves up to some punishment.

It is better to close your mouth and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I am really excited about this new machine, and the photos CLEARLY depict a KAWASAKI engine and an ALUMINUM chassis. The LTR side covers you saw may have looked dark brown, but they were most likely just muddy.

Now go back to banging rocks together, or playing chicken on your bicycles or whatever else you do to pass the time.

trx440
07-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by FQX Ryder
No, you're both retarded.

Talk to me when you are old enough to vote and buy smokes little girl.
I've forgotten more about atv's than you'll ever know.

400eXr1d3rZ
07-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Pedophile.:scary:

Byte
07-12-2006, 02:10 PM

Are you trying to be funny or something? :ermm:

onesavage
07-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by trx440
Talk to me when you are old enough to vote and buy smokes little girl.
I've forgotten more about atv's than you'll ever know.

. i think FQX jumped the gun n started name calling before he could even comprehend that you were telling the guy his opion was wrong. and you stating that his opinion was wrong was not your opinon but it was in fact true about kawi n zuk splitting up. everyone should calm down. i dont understand why people on this forum or so quick to start calling names and also are so offended when they do say something dumb and someone calls them on it. EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND BREATH. we all should be here to share knowledge and gain knowledge not to put down the next individual for not being as intelligent as yourself(and yourself is not referring to me before you get hyper). just have fun. geez.

07-12-2006, 08:38 PM
lawl.

onesavage
07-12-2006, 09:10 PM
help me out please? lawl? i am not afraid to admit i am slow when it comes to abbreviations:) it took my ex tellin me off and using lmao and then askin her what that meant. and that is an easy one as i am sure lawl is.

cisco
07-13-2006, 12:46 PM
sorry this is a little off this forum but onesavage being that you have a310 r and altr 450 my qusetion is will your ltr beat your 310 by 5 bike lenghts.sorry for the weird question but i just read an article in the new atvsport saying how the new suzuki beat a 330r by 5 bike lenghts with a cherry bong and plug removed out of exhaust.both were in sand with paddles in a uphill 200 yard sand drag.just wanted your opinion on this,for me I'm callin BULL****

trx440
07-13-2006, 01:08 PM
If so that 330R was built by Elmer Fudd.

cisco
07-13-2006, 01:17 PM
amen

XtremeChick
07-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Did anyone actually READ the article? The 330R was geared for MX, not drag racing. So, of course the cherry-bomb-enhanced LTR did a fast forward on the 330R.

Hello??? Even a girl knows that!! And if you knew anything about gearing and jetting, you'd figure it out, too.

trx440
07-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by XtremeChick
Did anyone actually READ the article? The 330R was geared for MX, not drag racing. So, of course the cherry-bomb-enhanced LTR did a fast forward on the 330R.

Hello??? Even a girl knows that!! And if you knew anything about gearing and jetting, you'd figure it out, too.

What does jetting have to do with this scenario, oh Extreme one?

'How' did it beat the 330R?

Off the line? When did it overtake the 330R? Only @ terminal velocity? To many variables in this equation.

I'll say it now, there is no way a stock LTR450 with a cherry bomb, pipe and filter is gonna spank a 330R. Remember, it's tough to find a poorly built 330R. You don't build a 330R to suck. I've yet to see a built 450 beat a 330R up a hill at Glamis.

XtremeChick
07-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Okay, okay....You're right, Mr. TRX. Jetting probably didn't have anything to do with it. But at least someone was paying attention!! :D You actually had some really good points....
;)

cisco
07-13-2006, 02:31 PM
oh extreme one the article says nothing about being geared for mx that was a post trying to explain how this could possibly happen.now what was that about paying attention.

XtremeChick
07-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Be nice...I'm stating fact, not opinion. ;)

onesavage
07-13-2006, 04:28 PM
i've only ran them together for about five minutes cause my 310 had the wrong nuts on the cylinder head n startin leakin coolant. ok my 310 just got put back together again and it has 18'' rear tires n a 13T front sprocket with such low gearing on the 310 it is preety much even on a dead run against the ltr with the cherry bomb lid off and arrestor removed. when i get a chance again i will go do some drag racing with the two and will let you guys no my results. the ltr's power is so smooth and the 310 has so much power its crazy buy IMO they way they are set up is pretty equal right now. i will get back to you when it is more official.