PDA

View Full Version : z_militia

Chino886
07-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Well, I thought this kid was alright, but come to find out he is a piece of work.

1. A-arms had torn boots, he said they were in good condition!

2. Heim joint on left side was shot, he said they were good.

3. Now today when I go to put on the Pingry Tank, the oil drain bolt on the bottom is stripped out.

WTF!

Almost forgot, I have tried to settle this in a PM as not to drag him through the dirt, but PMs on 6/12 and 7/5 were not responded to and he was last online 7/7. The message tracking shows they were read!

Copied from my email when I inquired about the tank:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:40 AM
To: Hung, Dave
Subject: Re: 400EX parts

Nope no problems with it except in the pics its alittle dirty because we where tryin yo hurry and get all the parts cleaned up last night before it got dark... im not real sure on the brand of it but ill send you a pic. tell me what you think and if you want just the tank or the oil cooler also..

"Hung, Dave" <Dave.Hung@ssa.gov> wrote:
Hey Z,
Could I get some pics of the oil tank? Any problems with the oil tank?

Chino886
07-13-2006, 10:44 AM
z_militia Last online:
07:26 PM 07-12-2006

And Still no response! :mad:

Chino886
07-13-2006, 04:05 PM
LMFAO!! like i stated in the last thread your wrote in this isnt mine so i can care less if any of you buy it.. i didnt even post this a buddy of mine wants to sell his yfz to get a new suzuki so i let him post under my name.. Chino you are not getting anything solved or ruinin my day posting this lame crap.

And this is how he responds! :eek2:

z_militia
07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
:eek2:

Chino886
07-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by z_militia
for one i did not know the oil tank bolt was stripped, and i didnt pay much attention to the a-arms since they wasnt my parts i was selling them for a friend, They are USED parts man good god its not that big of a deal. well post whatever you want about me i dont really care.. maybe i should of looked at them alittle better but they are used and about 2 years old so

What an arsehole!:grr:

250-R-250
07-17-2006, 10:59 AM
I bought a "lonestar 250r Frame" and Lonestar A arms from him. I talked to him and his friend awhile, and even on the phone. I specifically asked if the frame had any cracks or bends, welds, ext. I also asked about the a-arms. His reply was that it had no cracks, welds, or bends. I sent the money and was expecting a good frame.

Well, I received another boys junk. The frame was cracked and welded all over. I mean almost every factory weld was welded over, not only that but it looked like a three year old did it. It also looked like someone tried to gusset it, but this gusset job must have done more damage then good. The sub frame would not even fit on the frame until I bent the mounting tabs into correct position. This pretty much lead to the end of my project which I am parting out now. The arms also had all boots torn, and one was bent.

Oh, and he was selling this for a "friend" as well.

I can't beleive I added 20$ more then what I was supposed to send, and overnighted the money to him so he could get it quick!

One more thing, the lonestar frame was a JP frame when I got it.

BUYER BEWARE:eek2:

Pappy
07-17-2006, 08:18 PM
I wish we could get rid of anyone we found screwing over anyone here on this site. If we ban them, they find thier way back. Heck, they change names now without being banned:ermm: Even sellers with great feedback have been found to screw folks over so I am not sure if there is a good answer.

Maybe posting thier personal name and information would help other verify exactly who they are dealing with:confused:

Chino886
07-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I wish we could get rid of anyone we found screwing over anyone here on this site. If we ban them, they find thier way back. Heck, they change names now without being banned:ermm: Even sellers with great feedback have been found to screw folks over so I am not sure if there is a good answer.

Maybe posting thier personal name and information would help other verify exactly who they are dealing with:confused:

Ricky Browning
1200 West Walnut Street
Salem IN 47167

Choppers
07-18-2006, 07:56 AM
These days you can't trust nobody. Not even someone that lives down the road from you. Anybody will scam you out of anything they can it seems these days.

Hope you can get it resolved.

Thats why i hardly ever buy anything from anyone. I rather pay a little more for it brand new. No offense to you guys.

derekhonda
07-18-2006, 02:19 PM
What a joke. Go **** yourself z_militia

rrguy
07-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Sorry to hear this. I understand not everyones good shape means the same, but I think most are on the same page. Second if someone sends you a pm after a transaction, It is simple enough to reply? If you over look something fine why not try & make it right? Thats what really gets me you waste hours of your time trying to contact them then the other party acts like you over react. There are alot of good people out there, & it only takes a few to ruin it.

z_militia
07-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by 250-R-250
I bought a "lonestar 250r Frame" and Lonestar A arms from him. I talked to him and his friend awhile, and even on the phone. I specifically asked if the frame had any cracks or bends, welds, ext. I also asked about the a-arms. His reply was that it had no cracks, welds, or bends. I sent the money and was expecting a good frame.

Well, I received another boys junk. The frame was cracked and welded all over. I mean almost every factory weld was welded over, not only that but it looked like a three year old did it. It also looked like someone tried to gusset it, but this gusset job must have done more damage then good. The sub frame would not even fit on the frame until I bent the mounting tabs into correct position. This pretty much lead to the end of my project which I am parting out now. The arms also had all boots torn, and one was bent.

Oh, and he was selling this for a "friend" as well.

I can't beleive I added 20$ more then what I was supposed to send, and overnighted the money to him so he could get it quick!

One more thing, the lonestar frame was a JP frame when I got it.

BUYER BEWARE:eek2:

You youreself should know i sold that for a friend since u picked the frame up at his house and talked to him yourself on the phone.. and it being a jp frame or whatever the heck that is, is a surprise to me too cause they said it was a lonestar.

But keep on talkin everyone.,. and also i dont understand how i would of had 400ex parts when the only quad i own is a z400 and have had it since 04..

Jblazin98
07-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by 250-R-250

Well, I received another boys junk.

LOL...Sorry...anyways, sounds to me like this guy doesnt want to fess up to some problems that he may have caused..

Z it doesnt matter if it was you or "a friend" that sold it, you made it known it was for sale in the forum thus making you accountable for the outcome of the sale..

This is the problem with kids these days, they do something wrong then they want to put the blame off on everyone else...

Good luck Chino and 250-R-250 its sad when old heads like you guys that are well respected members of this site get ripped off when we all know that you would do everything in your power if the roles were reversed..

Chino886
07-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98
Good luck Chino and 250-R-250 its sad when old heads like you guys that are well respected members of this site get ripped off when we all know that you would do everything in your power if the roles were reversed..

I have been in his shoes before, I make the transaction right by working with the buyer.......