PDA

View Full Version : sold the 300ex last saturday, and...

redlineranger
07-07-2006, 10:07 PM
.. tomorrow im getting a 2005 special edition yfz450...... god its been two hella good saturdays:D

i'll be sure to post pics as soon as i can get them took.

400exrida06
07-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Holy $hit man, I wish I could get a new quad, i need a little more power, starting to get bored with the 400. Cant waite to see this thing.

redlineranger
07-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exrida06
Holy $hit man, I wish I could get a new quad, i need a little more power, starting to get bored with the 400. Cant waite to see this thing.

yea.... its got like 4 hours on it(2 of which are from me, i know the guy im buying it from), still on break in oil and everything... im deffinately gone break her in good. but i've worked my *** off all summer in this damn heat down here in alabama, and that and selling my 300ex payed off. anyways i'll get the pics up as soon as i can when i get it.

07-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Congrats...

I'm getting me a YFZ next week:D

YFZ450Ridr
07-07-2006, 11:41 PM
im hoping to have either a 450r or a yfz by the end of summer. doesnt matter to me which i get, im just going for the best deal. sweet deal your getting a yfz, have fun brother.

redlineranger
07-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
im hoping to have either a 450r or a yfz by the end of summer. doesnt matter to me which i get, im just going for the best deal. sweet deal your getting a yfz, have fun brother.

hopefully it will work out for u to get it before the summers done.... now personally i can show every motherf*cker in this town that thinks im spoiled that im not.. i worked my a** off for this thing and i'm damn sure gone take good care of it... but anyways if my dad agrees, my first race is next saturday... im hopin he will cus i'll have her broke in good, and i feel confident in myself that i can beat the 4 or 5 other people that ride in the beginner class.

quadrcr161
07-08-2006, 08:15 PM
what type of racing? and where at? how far are you from montgomery area?

2002400ex
07-09-2006, 02:54 AM
you deserve a yfz man. atmore is about 2 hours south east of montgomery. there are 2 good tracks around here. i wish you luck with that yfz. i really hope i get to ride with you now that you are sportin a yamaha. ;)

ELewandowski
07-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Thats sweet. Hard work pays off and makes you feel better when something good comes from it. Have fun on the yfz:cool:

Ruby Soho
07-09-2006, 07:56 AM
congrats man! hope you have fun on your new quad

redlineranger
07-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
what type of racing? and where at? how far are you from montgomery area?

i mostly just ride around my house here and hit a couple jumps over here, and then ride at our hometown track, Atmore Motocross Park once or twice a month. but like 2002400ex said its about a hour and a half to 2 hours away from montgomery. the just opened a new track over in Chatom, Alabama called Lower Alabama Motocross, i hear its badass. and our track here in atmore is one of the most quad friendliest track in the state is what a few people have said. if you want some more information about it post it here or shoot me a pm.

im trying to get pics of it but i dont have a good enough camera. but as soon as i can get them i'll put em on here for you guys to see.