PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

bansheexcracer2
07-07-2006, 07:14 PM
What do you guys think about this for xc racing? I know i would have to get different a arms and front shocks but it sounds like a pretty good deal on a nice bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=320004465589&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

416exmx
07-07-2006, 07:17 PM
HAHA, that is my old bike. Well my old frame/sub, motor, carb wiring, exhaust, radiator, oil tank ect... Its had a few owners since I last had it. Never know what you'll see on ebay. Here is what it looked like when it was mine.

07-07-2006, 07:21 PM
little wide for xc ?

416exmx
07-07-2006, 07:23 PM
As I was building it. I think this was back in 03.

07-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck
little wide for xc ?

dont you read? or did they not teach that b4 you dropped out of school?

he said..."i know i would have to get different aarms and front shocks...)

bansheexcracer2
07-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Did the motor have more on the bottom or topend?

416exmx
07-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by bansheexcracer2
Did the motor have more on the bottom or topend?

I always thought the YZ's had more mid-top and the CRF's had good bottom-mid. It had a flywheel weight on it which mellowed it down some but the YZ motors revved so quick and so high, I wouldnt think they would be good for woods.

07-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10

that made me laugh

CannondaleRider
07-07-2006, 07:40 PM

Did they not teach you that typing out complete words isn't all that hard?

Just kidding......pet peeve of mine.

07-07-2006, 08:51 PM

**** you,Im so damn sick of you and your flaming!

I made a mistake, SO WHAT!

xtremefullbore
07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
it happens to the best of us... :ermm:

Mx_523
07-07-2006, 09:29 PM

I made a mistake, SO WHAT!

Everyone makes mistakes. Some make worse ones then others, isn't that right dropout?

I wouldn't buy the bike if your going to have to but new a arms for it. Just find a bike thats already set up for XC. JMO

07-07-2006, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck

I made a mistake, SO WHAT! [/QUOTE

yea u dropped put of highscchool at 16 SO WHAT get a life seriosly.

07-07-2006, 09:34 PM
12 posts a day that chit's bananas B.A.N.A.N.A.S. what do you do all day

Mx_523
07-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello

He dosen't go to school...

07-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
I have a JOB!

07-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Mx_523
He dosen't go to school...

None of us do. its summer:blah:

Mx_523
07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
None of us do. its summer:blah:

Summer school for the lazy ones.:p

LTZ400rider
07-07-2006, 10:08 PM
i dont see why every1 busts this kids balls cuz he drops out of school, im sure he has enought to worry about, i just dont see why its anyones business anyway

oh yeah that bike needs to be pc one color, looks ghetto/stolen

07-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Why are all of you flaming that dude for dropping out of school? It’s his life not yours. I’m not saying that dropping out of school is good I’m just saying…

07-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Quad_King
Why are all of you flaming that dude for dropping out of school? It’s his life not yours. I’m not saying that dropping out of school is good I’m just saying…

no comment, i gotta hold my self back

07-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
no comment, i gotta hold my self back

then y make a reply

"no comment" then dont say anything :rolleyes:

woodsman250r
07-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Quad_King

Because there are already enough stupid people here in America right now, God knows we don't need anymore. There I said it, I don't give respect to some moron that decides it is a "good choice" to drop out of high school. And don't give me that crap on how you know someone that dropped out and works a great job making a great living because that scenario just doesn't exist. Almost anyone that can spell their name can finish high school, its just called being lazy by dropping out.

Aceman
07-07-2006, 10:54 PM
I'll comment alright.

Kickstarts sucks isn't the smartest peanut in the turd. What it really comes down to is this.....do you think schools can cure stupid? Low intelligence and lack of ambition will get you a career in the fast food industry for life. Even if he stayed in school do you think he would amount to anything?? I know it's harsh but I've been around to read most of his threads ranging from the gas catching pop bottle to drugs to acting like he knows everything in every post.:o :rolleyes: It's like they say Kickstart "Better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt." Why don't you spend more time reading posts and learning something new than typing the same smarta$s useless BS. You're what, 16? Clearly you don't know everything yet. JMO.

07-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
I'll comment alright.

Kickstarts sucks isn't the smartest peanut in the turd. What it really comes down to is this.....do you think schools can cure stupid? Low intelligence and lack of ambition will get you a career in the fast food industry for life. Even if he stayed in school do you think he would amount to anything?? I know it's harsh but I've been around to read most of his threads ranging from the gas catching pop bottle to drugs to acting like he knows everything in every post.:o :rolleyes: It's like they say Kickstart "Better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt." Why don't you spend more time reading posts and learning something new than typing the same smarta$s useless BS. You're what, 16? Clearly you don't know everything yet. JMO.

very well said

07-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I have a JOB!

so do I,, because you have a job your supposed to have 12 posts a day. do you have a life by anychance:confused:

07-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
I'll comment alright.

i dont see me making stupid posts

look at all the D.As in this thread talking about me when ita about a 4wheeler

07-07-2006, 11:11 PM
seriously bro what are you planning on doing with your life

Mxjunkie
07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Get off the kid's *** he made a mistake Jesus christ that doesnt have to do anything with this fourm thats his life leave it be, if you have a problem with it keep it to your self, you guys have been nagging on every noob that's come onto the site, just cause you were here before them doesnt make you superior or god. :scary:

NOW

Back to the topic...

I would get it and get +1 aarms and such, full fender's and do some xc races with it in open class

07-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Get off the kid's *** he made a mistake Jesus christ that doesnt have to do anything with this fourm thats his life leave it be, if you have a problem with it keep it to your self, you guys have been nagging on every noob that's come onto the site, just cause you were here before them doesnt make you superior or god. :scary:

NOW

Back to the topic...

I would get it and get +1 aarms and such, full fender's and do some xc races with it in open class

sorry i just cant stand stupid people im from south africa and i came here for a better education and then i see these duba$Ses throwing it all down the drain. hopefuly that 250x with a cracked side case and thats due for a rebuild will get him a factory ride. other wise hes shot
:o

07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
And don't give me that crap on how you know someone that dropped out and works a great job making a great living because that scenario just doesn't exist.

That scenario just doesn't exist??? My father dropped out of school in 5th grade and let me tell you he makes more money than his brothers and sisters that graduated from high school and went into college for 6-8 years. So don’t give me this bull ***** that if you drop out you will be a loser for the rest of your life.

Dropping out of school is STUPID but flame everyone who does drop out of school.
Now you will probably flame on me because I posted this.