View Full Version : Bought Holeshot Xcr's...few Other ????'s

Drtridr18
08-17-2002, 10:35 AM
Ordered From Rocky Mtn. ATV:

21x7x10 Holeshots on Douglas .190's
20x10x10 Holeshot XCR's on Douglas .190's
Renthal All-Diamond Soft grips
EBC Severe Duty Brake pads for front.

Tried to order ACERBIS Rally Pro brush guards for my T2's, but they did not reccomend it for my 400, I thought they would work fine being the bars are actually a CR High bend, but didn't get 'em just to be sure.

Which handguards will work and what color do ya think on Red 400...they have CYCRA ones in Dennis Kirk that look pretty nice.

Also soon I will be getting from ebay a p.brake block-off and ez-pull clutch lever(will do hydro in the future), either an AC or TAG front bumper, and AC PRO-PEG nerf bars, maybe some shockwears. And soon I'll be making a bracket to TiG to my bar riser that will mount a Pro-Design Kill switch.

Thanks for help and advice-Cant wait for the new stuff to try it out!

CBus660R
08-20-2002, 03:02 PM
I like the Cycra's. I just put some on my R and they look sweet and are pretty tough too. With your CR high bends, you would want to get the regular style, not the ATV style. I think the Ascerbis Rally Pros don't work with the stock clutch/parking brake lever and that's why they aren't recomended. Once you get an aftermarket clutch lever with the P-Brake block-off plate, they should work fine.