PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Project

enduro400rider
07-07-2006, 04:48 PM
im looking for a project bike, a quad or bike, please no 3 wheelers. mabe even a golf-cart or something. it needs to be in the price range of about $500 or less, near NE ohio. let me see what you guys have. post a pic, a price, what it has and what it needs. thanks

Kevdog
07-08-2006, 07:44 PM
I got a 1998 RM 125 I will sell you for 500....I got all the parts for the top end...such as...( the wiseco piston,LA sleeve,needle pin bearing, and cometic gasket kit...It also needed a radiator hose, I ordered that and it should be in on tuesday, but I think all it needs now is a silencer, chain, maybe a front sprocket two teeth are missing, and there are a few micslaneous bolts that it needs like the two bolts to hold the seat on and a bolt for the pipe,

the aftermarked stuff that is already on it is pro action suspension,just the fmf fatty pipe with some dings,and aftermarket clutch covers, and aftermarket keihin carborator...well I can get picture...will be gone fast...so msg back...thanks...!

rays 426
07-09-2006, 09:18 PM
LOL, I have been trying to get this bike for almost a week, sent my number even told him I was going to be in PA and he still never called me................... I wouldnt waste my time