PDA

View Full Version : Pro peg mounts

ZSK
07-07-2006, 06:05 AM
I won a pair of pro peg nerfs on ebay but they don't come with the mounting brackets, just the nerfs themselves. Where can I get the mounts? Even better would be pictures of the mounting brackets and dimensions, I can make them just as easily.

ohsobad_chevy
07-07-2006, 09:14 AM
What kinda nerfs are they. Go to google, type in the brand name, find their site, and you can prolly order some off there. Only thing I know to do.

wishmasstir
07-07-2006, 09:45 AM
those nerfs are actual pro-peg nerfs, as in the bolt onto pro-peg mounted frames.

you could just make your frame a pro-peg frame by welding tubes onto your frame and drill holes and mount them that way. i think walsh sells pro-peg conversion kits

ZSK
07-07-2006, 10:02 AM
They're AC's. I was going to weld a tube to the frame for the front mounts, and probably drill and weld a plate to mount the pegs on, I was just wondering if anybody had any pictures of the peg mount. I've seen the full propeg frames.

racerx573
07-09-2006, 03:31 PM
The bar across the front is a good idea.. and you can go ahead and order the mounts for the back from AC..

86 Quad R
07-10-2006, 07:16 AM
you also should be able to get the front mounting asssembly from AC aswell but, if not ya could always fab one up with very little effort.