PDA

View Full Version : kenda klaw tyres

Grant Casey
07-07-2006, 12:12 AM
im considering getting new tyres for my trx400ex people that have had kenda klaw rear and front how r they. R they good tyres.

cheers
grant casey

nelson440
07-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Grant Casey
im considering getting new tyres for my trx400ex people that have had kenda klaw rear and front how r they. R they good tyres.

cheers
grant casey

they're a good all around tire, it depends tho on what you are doin tho too. for mx they are good in the loose/muddy stuff but they aint that great on hard pack. but for trail beating and tearin up the lawn they are great. the knobs will round a little bit right away but after that the tires last forever.

Flynbryan19
07-07-2006, 08:12 AM
The klaws are great all around tires. I have/had the Klaws for trail riding and think very highly of them. Good all around traction and cheap! :) I have the knarly rears on right now and so far am happy with them.

Racing Rice
07-07-2006, 08:24 AM
I love my Kenda Klaws. They hook up well, but still slide very predictably. I've also gone through some pretty nasty mud and they also seemed to pull me through, which is more then I could say for the stock tires. For the price, you can't beat them IMO!

04blackyfz450
07-07-2006, 08:27 AM
i have em on my quad. and i jus gotta say theyre flippin awesome. one of the best tires thats afordable ive used