PDA

View Full Version : Where to get my 450r shocks serviced.

z40021
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM
I am gonna be getting my 450r f shocks rebuilt with new springs dual or triple rate and for +2 a-arms soon and i was wondering were their is to get them done. I know about GT Thunder but was wondering who else is out their. And also if you know what their web site is could you please include it.
Thanks

Phills450r
07-06-2006, 08:17 PM
C&D the site sponsor does them I think all 3 for 615$$$ go to the C&D section of the forum and post I heard his work is really good and thats where I am going to get my shocks rebuilt

440racer66
07-06-2006, 09:46 PM
go to derisi racing they do excelent work and they know what they are doin i personally have a set on my bike soo they are the only people i trust with my shocks

trx400exxracer
07-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Santo Derisi he is a kool and has been good to me so far he is bringing my shocks to the race this weekend for me so i can use them for the race and all and its a good price too for $625 you get all 3 shocks rebuilt with a rear linkage so go with Derisi racing

Pappy
07-07-2006, 06:35 AM
call all 3, talk to each builder and chose the one that meets any requirements you have for a price that is within your budget etc.

Lonestar_R
07-07-2006, 01:59 PM
I had Santo Derisi do my stockers to his XC Spec with rear link and man are they nice.......he is one of the nicest people you will ever talk to....I hated my 450R more and more because of the stock shocks......now I love to ride it.....it feels like it should.........

440racer66
07-08-2006, 08:23 PM
yea if you have dealed with santo you wont go to anybody else

trx400exxracer
07-09-2006, 08:19 PM
I highly reccomend Santo Derisi went to the race this weekend he brought my shocks i put them on took my quad to him and he said the rear end was too high i think i told him the wrong weight on the shocks he is going to send me a softer spring this week and he said if that doesnt work he said he would revalve it for me it probably would have been wright the 1st if i would have told him the wright weight but i lost a lil bit in this summer so i told the wrong weight but he is a super nice guy and he said

Customers come 1st
and i believe it cause he said in a normal day during the gncc break and month before gncc starts he said he goes to work goes home to eat at 5:00pm and goes back to work and comes home till who knows when and does the same thing the next day

like i said he said he is going to get my suspension right no matter how much it takes :D

ss440ex
07-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Johnny at j-hracing.com can do some trick stuff to them.