PDA

View Full Version : i-shock revalve service

dg26
07-06-2006, 11:49 AM
just wondering if anyone has had this done, it was mentioned in this months dirt wheels but no info on how it felt, i like the shocks for jumps (little bottoming) but it beats me up everywhere else on the track curious if this would fix the problem

Sandgod4
07-06-2006, 08:50 PM
My brother Buddah blew his rear shock out. He sent it to them yesterday.. They said one week turn around.. He's getting all three done.. They need to order in a seal from Suzuki to replace the blown one, but it should get to them (I shock) the same time the shocks do so downtime will be the one week as told..

QuadManKev
07-07-2006, 06:12 PM
on your profile it says you have the re-valve done, but right now your saying you dont have it done and you want opinions about it? so which one is it?

CFM Performance
07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Soon to come...
Yosh Pipe
ASV Levers
I-Shock Revalve Service

QuadManKev
07-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by CFM Performance
Soon to come...
Yosh Pipe
ASV Levers
I-Shock Revalve Service

my bad man. guess i should have payed more attention before saying somethin. sorry about that.

dg26
07-10-2006, 12:29 PM
no big deal i've gotten confused a couple times and rode a honda

KWAD GAWD
07-10-2006, 09:42 PM
I have friends that have had their YFZ stock shocks done. It makes a huge difference. Call GT Thunder or DeRisi Racing, they both have an awesome stock shock rebuild reputation. Not sure if DeRisi has a kit ready yet for the LT-R but it's worth calling to see. You won't have them back in a week, trust me. Unless you want to spend an extra $100 overnighting them both ways. Even doing that, don't expect them back in a week, more like 2 would be more realistic.

HDUSA
07-11-2006, 09:18 AM
They are speaking of our 1 week turn around time stating the shocks will be in and out of our shop in 1 week or less. Shipping times are not included, everything is shipped UPS Ground unless you specify you'd like another option which is available.

Revalve costs:
Front shocks - $59.95 each
Rear shock - $149.95

Call 866-GO-iShock or 619-390-2430 for more information or to get set up to send your shocks in.

HDUSA
07-11-2006, 09:20 AM
They are speaking of our 1 week turn around time stating the shocks will be in and out of our shop in 1 week or less. Shipping times are not included, everything is shipped UPS Ground unless you specify you'd like another option which is available.

quadwunner
07-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Is This service avaliable for the 450r as well or just the zuke?

buddah
07-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Sent all three of my LT-R shocks to I-Shock for a revalve since I blew out the rear. One of the Techs, Travis, has been nothing short of excellent as far as contacting ( called me five times ) and taking care of my needs. My rear shock blew a seal and the bladder in the rezzie is shot. He said more of a manufacture problem if anything else. He's putting it back together so I can bring it to my dealer for warranty. He said they will more then likely give me a new shock because you cannot get a bladder by itself. He did find a seal ( which is 16mm. ) and I guess most are 14mm.

I highly reccomend I-Shock based on their customer service alone. I'll have to wait and see how the shocks perform when I get em' back. I'm hearing nothing but good results.
;)

buddah
07-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Also, I had my shocks back in less than two weeks which includes shipping time. Would have been quicker if they didn't have to hunt for a seal.

DezSled
07-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I picked my shocks up from I Shock tech John and he mentioned the blown nitrogen bladder problem. He said that they are doing alot of lt-r450 revalves at the moment. I am stoked at the performance of the shocks no more getting beaten up in the whoops. For $290 and change it is a great deal. Plus John said if that I am having any problems to get back in touch with them. Dropped them off on tuesday got them back the next tuesday. Awesome customer service imo.

Rooprick
07-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Well I boxed mine up today and they are on the way...I can't wait to get them back in a week or so...:D

quadwunner
07-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by quadwunner
Is This service avaliable for the 450r as well or just the zuke?
does anyone know?

DezSled
07-28-2006, 08:33 PM
I Shock 619- 390-2430

call em and ask

TBD
07-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by quadwunner
does anyone know?
They will work on almost any shock that is rebuildable.

HDUSA
07-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes we do offer our services for the TRX450. As TBD mentioned we offer our services on pretty much any rebuildable shock.