PDA

View Full Version : 2004 KFX For Sale

fast_enough
07-05-2006, 03:19 PM
2004 KFX for sale, needs to go. I'm going to pick up my new truck this weekend and need the money. You can pretty well see all the mods in the pic, now has pro tapers on it. $3000 OBO. Be serious, located in southern indiana. Nothing wrong with the quad plastic has a few discolored spots thats about it, comes with some extras too. Let me know, thanks alot.

fast_enough
07-06-2006, 04:51 PM
bump

derekhonda
07-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Didn't you have some problem with this fourwheeler? I would be interested, but would like to know more. Send me a PM if youd wish.

fast_enough
07-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Well the motor went a few months ago, and I had it rebuilt by S&S Powersports I still got all the reciepts and it may still be under warranty too, cost over $1100 bucks to get it all done. And then the problem your thinking of probably is the cam chain tensioner spring broke but it was under warranty and they covered it. So the internals are completely new, I mean everything.

Derekhonda, you live in boone county right? I drove up there last weekend to my gf's brothers house, tranny went out on the truck coulda used your help lol. But His buddy has a nice *** black raptor all widened and it has blue flames on it. I was wondering if you knew him, I think his names Mikey Joe. Just wondering

fast_enough
07-07-2006, 07:00 AM
BTW Derek if you were serious about it Im gonna be headed up that way to pick up my new truck. Thats what I'm needing the cash for...and I could probably drop it off lol

derekhonda
07-07-2006, 01:11 PM
I am in the market for a new wheeler...If the right deal came along......:D

Call me 765-481-9399, Yes, I live in Boone County.

gpd005
07-10-2006, 12:57 PM
you said it comes with some extras, what comes with it?

I'm up in New Castle, and could be very interested in this.
Is this still stock bore? I know you said you had motor work done to it. What type of pipe is on it now and do you have the stock things that came on it?

fast_enough
07-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Sorry Ive been extremely busy you guys...It comes with a set of cut yellow Z plastic, umm some other chrome bars, stock parts that come with are really just the pipe and the center dash and the tailight...it has a full DMC alien pipe on it...I have the quiet core end piece for it too. So your interested Derek? Ill give you a ring sometime tomorrow. Yes still stock bore

bigperm
07-10-2006, 05:53 PM
check your pms