PDA

View Full Version : The most boring 4th of july in my LIFE!!!

Titanium
07-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Just like it says. i have officialy had the most boring independence day of my life. i can't go out to the big 4th of july party that i go to yearly because my parents are puting on a fireworks show(which i don't want to work) and all of my friends except 1 are all at the lake partying. is anybody else havin a chitty fourth of july this year?

Blue250X
07-04-2006, 06:09 PM
ya.... well, if sumones on the computer...it cant be that great

theTman
07-04-2006, 06:11 PM
:o i had my R on the grabbar...workin on it...and it decided to fall right on my head makin me slam it off the frame then off the concrete floor...then having the frame slam into my bad knee which is now the size of a softball...while making me stuck under the quad for at least 5 min.:o

yeah im havin a great day

JRP
07-04-2006, 06:11 PM
yep mine sucks, for the past few years, we go to The outter banks for the week of the 4th, but this year, were not. lol. Were leaving saturday for a week. So im pretty much not doing anything tonight.

250R-Dee
07-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I forgot yesterday was the fourth!

I made a trip to the dump after cleaning my storarge shed. I flushed the radiator on my car and added new coolant. Attempted to change the butter soft 12pt bolts on my Hiper wheels to allen key bolts but failed when I noticed that Hiper uses SAE bolts. Took a freind to a different friend's show he could pickup up the deal of the century ...... a running Porsche 944S for $300 (AC doesn't work so the Japanese owner gave it to our friend with the shop because the japanese owner owed him money).

Fired up the grill and cooked some burgers, pork cutlets marinated in italian dressing and marinated Ram steaks from Austraila.

Belated happy 4th guys!!

RaptorRacer45
07-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I drove back to NC from PA......fun, yeah right:rolleyes:

I also did this Saturday night:blah:

stoled_400_:(
07-04-2006, 07:23 PM
ahhh wtf?? that musta hurt. what happened?

troutman561
07-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Is that a burn or something im not seeing whats goin on here??

RaptorRacer45
07-04-2006, 07:27 PM
LMAO!!!!! Yes it is a burn, if ya want a damn good laugh ill post up the story.....For now ill just say dont crush flaming Dew cans that are full of flammable liquid :uhoh: :scary:

07-04-2006, 08:18 PM
This 4th of July sucks:( :mad: It is muddy out side, my fireworks got rained on. It cant get any worst than this

trick250r
07-04-2006, 08:43 PM
well, i woke up at 4, hauled to the track in the rain BTW, and unloaded. track was fine, just a few sprinkles here and there. well, 29 out of 100 or so people signed up to race. all of a sudden, it started to rain bad so we were called to a riders meeting. they had a vote to see who wanted to race or not. all of the dirtbike guys wanted to cancel and only two quads wanted to race. the one dirtbiker had a $100K or more motorhome with his sons landrover not far behind him. of course he was complaining about blowing his bikes up and having to pay for it. jesus, he paid more for gas to get there than it would cost to re-build the bike :huh i was really pissed though because i was the only one who had stock tires in a place where everyone was running either turf tamers or worn out mxr4's :grr: anyhoo, the mx race got canceled so we had to haul home early. so yeahh, the 4th wasnt the greatest this year :ermm:

MX MaNiAc 06
07-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Its 11:00 and im sober sitting at my computer.

DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM HAVING A GOOD ****ING TIME?!

sakirocket28
07-04-2006, 09:25 PM
yeah mine really sucked too. i just moved into a new neighborhood at the beginning of the year, and i just found out that my neighbors arent too fond of fireworks whatsoever....and it rained...really crappy

400exrider99
07-04-2006, 10:02 PM
i worked 6.5 hours but its not all bad because on holidays were i word you get paid double time so i made alot of money today, but i did make plans to go riding in a few days.