PDA

View Full Version : Crazy 4th Riding Trip

xtremefullbore
07-04-2006, 05:01 PM
ok, well today was lets just say a day that was definitely a entertaining day to ride, we went up to st. joe in Park Hills, Missouri and it started off early at 7:30 and was going great until 10:30 when we started riding trails and we found a guy who was stranded in the woods and said if we got him to his trailer hed give us 200 bucks so there was me and 3 guys thats 50 each, so we got him there 1 1/2 hours later and so we decided to hit the bbq grill and then we headed back to ride and we started climbing hills and 3 dirtbikes were acting kewl and going 40 on trails and all the sudden they started climbing a huge hill and the last dirtbike started to go up the hill and it got about 5 feet away from the top and he started coming down and i was waiting at the bottom on my atv and so he hit a rock and flips and by the time he hit ground he flipped 3 or 4 times and so we helped him get back as well he thought he had broken ribs and a leg but just a broken leg and bruised ribs and the we decide well 1 more trail and we'll leave cuz we will prolly be next so we go on a rock trail and we are behind another group of showoffs and the guy is flying up a hill that has huge rocks, i mean he was just askin for it so he got halfway up and his atv flipped on its side and he starts rollin heading right towards my freinds atv so my friend gets off and is gunna help him and the kid just was bleedin like none other i didnt see a body part without blood, so we decide well we will just help this kid and go on through the rest of the trails and so we do and we got over that hill and a couple minutes of trail riding later we see the biggest cottonmouth snake i ever saw and thre was that one and 3 more with it and we didnt want to got fast over them because when they get scared they strike and they are fast and extremly dangerous so my freind decides to get his roman candles out of the back of his kingquad and shoot the **** outta this cottonmouths so he litsn it up and some more riders are with us then and there faces were just priceless so we shoot these snakes with roman candles which dont even make a snake flinch and they start to get mad so at this point we are just makin a death wish and we had about 10 atvs at this point behind us and a 30 year old guy gets off his atv and picks the biggest one up by its head and just throws it and then he did the same with the other 3 so we get back down and the park ranger meets us and ask us if we shot off fireworks up there so we had to tell him som at the point we called it a day and left of course nothing happebned as the ranger understood what happened but tell me, i bet noone has had a crazier day riding then we had today... :eek2:

Plante400
07-04-2006, 05:23 PM
lol

ITSTOCK
07-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Periods are your friend...

That sounds like a VERY eventfull day though, and I only read half of what you typed.

07-04-2006, 05:33 PM
haha...nice deal man. how did that guy get his quad stuck? like in mud?

xtremefullbore
07-04-2006, 05:42 PM
haha...nice deal man. how did that guy get his quad stuck? like in mud?

the guys who paid us 200 bucks to get him back to the truck actually flipped it over and he said once he flipped it back over it wouldnt start so we had to take him with a tow rope, luckily all my freinds except me had a utilty but it was quite eventful pulling him up and down the hills on the down hills we used a warn winch and just pulled him down and my freinds atv would be at the bottom and we would pull the winch up the hill to attatch it and on the uphills we did the same my buddy would climb the hill and release his winch to the bottom and he pulled the 450R up the hill, but we had trouble getting him down the hills more then up just becuase we had to make sure he didnt get so much momentum he would tear up the wench. but we got it done and ended up doing it for free cuz were just that nice... :D