PDA

View Full Version : Posers...

Mx_523
07-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Well a kid I know thought he could bull**** and say he has a Mx ready shee. Time to prove him worng

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=25133990&imageID=898488986&MyToken=9b83f22b-87e5-4625-bdcf-bdc5e15f9ac6

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164338&highlight=joshs+banshee

I hate people like this!:rolleyes:

Also thanks you Josh for helping me find the Ex rider link.

07-04-2006, 05:38 PM
wow

MoToX199
07-04-2006, 06:42 PM
cool

Blue250X
07-04-2006, 06:53 PM
sweet

400eXr1d3rZ
07-04-2006, 07:18 PM
gangster.

Pvt. Maggot
07-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Radd

Mxjunkie
07-04-2006, 07:20 PM
No problemo... I find ton's of posers on myspace. About 2 month's ago I found a dude with a picture of my banshee saying he "wrecked it" at glamis..:rolleyes:

Any one remeber the one that had like every quad from the build off lol

trick250r
07-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
No problemo... I find ton's of posers on myspace. About 2 month's ago I found a dude with a picture of my banshee saying he "wrecked it" at glamis..:rolleyes:

Any one remeber the one that had like every quad from the build off lol

yeah, i remember that ****tard. thats why i quit using my myspace... too many dumb*****es kinda like here :devil: haha j/k

enduro400rider
07-04-2006, 11:07 PM
people are idiots, someone stole a pic of my car and was tring to sell it a while back :rolleyes: i got a few emails from people who were a little worried about buying from the guy, i never found out if he ended up riping anyone off. last spring when i had my eclipse i drove it over to our mall and when i came out there were 5 dudes standing around my car one of them leaning on it acting like it was his, i walk up and look at him and he kinda acts all cool and say whats up, so i say "hey nice car man" he says "yea i just got it out of the shop its pretty quick now, i crack a smile and say "oh yea, is it turboed" (i wanted to see how far he would go) he says "yea" so i ask him "what kinda turbo set up you runin" he kinda studdered and said " you probably wouldnt have heard of it, my machanic did all the work" so i just smile and said "oh, thats cool" i pull out my keys and unlock it and i turn back at him and say "its not turboed, its a natural 2.0 with a few mods, now get off my car im leaving" he turned all red and the people who were checking it out were confused and the one guy said "oh, man you just got owned by a kid!" he walked away in shame. :rolleyes:

CannondaleRider
07-04-2006, 11:15 PM
^^^Dude, thats f*cking priceless right there, :p

heath720
07-04-2006, 11:19 PM
enduro400rider thats awsome. i hate stupid people. they just piss you off sometimes and sometimes they just make you laugh.

440racer66
07-05-2006, 12:10 AM
haha tha was good but sumbody was sellin my yfz about month ago i bidded on it and hes was liekthis thing is sweet i was like i konw i built it he was like wha no youdidnt haha but yea i turned him in to ebay and they deleted him haha ebay where you can sumone elses stuf without them knowin it

quads14589
07-05-2006, 06:49 AM
sick shee

Mean250r
07-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
people are idiots, someone stole a pic of my car and was tring to sell it a while back :rolleyes: i got a few emails from people who were a little worried about buying from the guy, i never found out if he ended up riping anyone off. last spring when i had my eclipse i drove it over to our mall and when i came out there were 5 dudes standing around my car one of them leaning on it acting like it was his, i walk up and look at him and he kinda acts all cool and say whats up, so i say "hey nice car man" he says "yea i just got it out of the shop its pretty quick now, i crack a smile and say "oh yea, is it turboed" (i wanted to see how far he would go) he says "yea" so i ask him "what kinda turbo set up you runin" he kinda studdered and said " you probably wouldnt have heard of it, my machanic did all the work" so i just smile and said "oh, thats cool" i pull out my keys and unlock it and i turn back at him and say "its not turboed, its a natural 2.0 with a few mods, now get off my car im leaving" he turned all red and the people who were checking it out were confused and the one guy said "oh, man you just got owned by a kid!" he walked away in shame. :rolleyes:

Wow you must of been laughing. I prob would of done the same thing

JRP
07-05-2006, 08:52 AM

lmfao, thats rediculous.

enduro400rider
07-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Wow you must of been laughing. I prob would of done the same thing

it took alot to keep myself from laughing but i just wanted to see if i could get him in a jam and see if he would slip up. now that i think of it i shoulda asked him to pop the hood or somethin

bwamos
07-05-2006, 12:17 PM
it took alot to keep myself from laughing but i just wanted to see if i could get him in a jam and see if he would slip up. now that i think of it i shoulda asked him to pop the hood or somethin

In the middle of the conversation you could have set of the panic alarm with your hand in your pocket if you have an alarm. The look on his face would have been priceless.. lol.

enduro400rider
07-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
In the middle of the conversation you could have set of the panic alarm with your hand in your pocket if you have an alarm. The look on his face would have been priceless.. lol.

haha, my car had a viper alarm it only has two options lock and unlock. i was just suprised he didnt set it off himself by leaning on it, that thing was touchy. usally it will beep for a few seconds if you bump it as a warning and if you do it again it would completely go off, im kinda glad i dont have it now, that thing would have been going off like crazy last night with all the fireworks.