PDA

View Full Version : I Want A Ltr450 Frame

cbr
07-04-2006, 12:52 PM
where can i see a microfiche for the ltr 450, i'm thinking of getting a frame and putting a gusset kit and powdercoating it, i know i can get one through the dealer.but my local dealership are outrageous with theree prices!!!!!!!!!

cbr
07-05-2006, 07:19 PM
doesnt anyone have any helpful info? obviously not.

R3Concepts
07-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Not really info, but good luck finding one.

bwamos
07-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, the quad is only a couple months old. You're not likley to find a standalone frame anywhere other than a dealership.

If you're desperate for a cheap one, you may be able to call some dealerships and buy one of the cracked ones that were replaced with the recall. But, I doubt the lawyers would let them.. I'm sure they are destroyed.

I don't think there are any gusset kits for the LT-R450, either. Not that I'm aware of at least.

CdaleXtreme
07-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Bare performance is making gusset kits for these.

But, two of our riders, Dunkelberger, and Jason Luburgh havent guesseted their frames, and are still on the same frames they started the season with.

Basically what I am saying is you dont need to really go through all the trouble.

armysig
07-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Bare Perforomance has designed a gusset kit for the Suzuki LTR-450.

It is now on a bike my buddy owns, and Bare performance did an awesome job with it.

If you want a kit you can find it at

Bare Performance (http://www.bareperformance.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=105)

The price is very reasonable at $75.00

Almost all issues with this frame have been addressed and I'm sure Bare Performance will address any questions or concerns you have about their product.

bwamos
07-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by armysig
Bare Perforomance has designed a gusset kit for the Suzuki LTR-450.

I stand corrected. ;)

cbr
07-08-2006, 10:20 AM
yeah, i just wanted to have an extra frame ,reinforce it, powdercoat it, so eventually when i decide to tear it down, i can put the parts directly onto the "new" frame.