PDA

View Full Version : atv drag racing

jdenny400ex
07-04-2006, 10:00 AM
If anyone out there is a good ol boy like me, then there is nothing better than goin out grabbing a few brews and head out to the nearest county fair and do a little drag racing.

So what I would like to see are some pics of you good ol boys out having some fun.

ohsobad_chevy
07-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by jdenny400ex
If anyone out there is a good ol boy like me, then there is nothing better than goin out grabbing a few brews and head out to the nearest county fair and do a little drag racing.

So what I would like to see are some pics of you good ol boys out having some fun.

I'm a good ol boy myself, from Oklahoma. But drinking and then riding a quad is not the smartest thing, bud...Im sure some of these other fellers will agree with me. ;)

LT250RMan
07-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
I'm a good ol boy myself, from Oklahoma. But drinking and then riding a quad is not the smartest thing, bud...Im sure some of these other fellers will agree with me. ;)

Ya I agree that drinking and riding is kinda dumb.

jdenny400ex
07-04-2006, 04:36 PM
well fellows i aint saying getting hammered, dont tell me that any of you guys havent had a few beers and rode the four wheeler, and you call yourself a good ol boy, s***t!!! who are u foolin.

ohsobad_chevy
07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jdenny400ex
well fellows i aint saying getting hammered, dont tell me that any of you guys havent had a few beers and rode the four wheeler, and you call yourself a good ol boy, s***t!!! who are u foolin.
You can be a good ol' boy and still have common sense you know...:rolleyes: If i wanna have a cold beer, I do it after I ride, pal. :cool:

racin 400
07-04-2006, 09:57 PM
drink 3 before the race helps u watch the light and not over roll the starting line..... I am actually thinkin about buyin my buddies banshee "sense it is already stretched and lowerd with a wicked *** motor" but anywho buyin some Jr dragster slicks for the 1/4 mile tracks and some paddles for the sand and some razrs for dirt dragging.

ohsobad_chevy
07-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by racin 400
drink 3 before the race helps u watch the light and not over roll the starting line..... I am actually thinkin about buyin my buddies banshee "sense it is already stretched and lowerd with a wicked *** motor" but anywho buyin some Jr dragster slicks for the 1/4 mile tracks and some paddles for the sand and some razrs for dirt dragging. :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

racin 400
07-09-2006, 11:44 AM
im talkin about buyin a banshee and starting to drag race it..dont get all pissy Ohso****ty_chevy.

ohsobad_chevy
07-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by racin 400
drink 3 before the race helps u watch the light and not over roll the starting line.....

We're you born retarted, or did it just happen?:huh Either way, you are a complete fuccktard :ermm:

racin 400
07-13-2006, 08:56 PM
hahaha i was born retard'd thanks...btw did ur dad beat off in a flower pot cuz ur a ***in blooming idiot ur self.

bansheexcracer2
07-13-2006, 10:18 PM
theres nothin wrong with a few then riddin.