PDA

View Full Version : LBL Ride

Striker49
08-16-2002, 05:26 PM
When you guys wanna have another one? I should be set to go here in a month, Ill get my license on the 12th next month hopefully (if I pass and am able to get a test time scheduled).

Rico said somin bout wanting to come down so you guys say when. You'll just have to wait up for me and I would love to have someone else with a blaster or 250ex to keep up with, eating Rico's and everybody elses roost the entire length of the ride is not my idea of fun. :p

BTW, if anyone has a spare 400 feel free to bring it, I can learn to work that clutch really good really fast. :p

Moto92
08-16-2002, 07:58 PM
Im not too partial to any one date, just give some notice and Ill be down there. Maybe this time Rico wont get scared and leave when he sees my 400 :eek:

Striker49
08-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Im not too partial to any one date, just give some notice and Ill be down there. Maybe this time Rico wont get scared and leave when he sees my 400 :eek:

He did leave almost as soon as you got there. Hahaha....we did get some good ridin in that day you were there though (me, u, froggieboi, and zingnut) You guys ride where I can stay with you though. Wasnt it you that said that you havent ever seen someone go down a hill backwards as fast as me? :D

I hope Rick pulls through, I was hopin to ride with him again. :( And if you dont know who Im talkin bout RIKR4X is in a coma.

Moto92
08-16-2002, 11:43 PM
Yeah that was me that was behind you, or atleast at the bottom of the hill when you decided you wanted to go quad sledding :D

Striker49
08-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Yeah that was me that was behind you, or atleast at the bottom of the hill when you decided you wanted to go quad sledding :D

*NOTE TO SELF* Dont follow Raptor up steep incline on a small quad. May result in dented grab bar or a wad of metal at the bottom of Incline.

I thought I was gonna have to let the thing go and bail but I got it somehow with only a dent in the grab bar. I wont try that again. lol.

Anybody else up for another ride? You all just have to wait on me. :rolleyes:

Castor-426ex
08-17-2002, 01:03 AM
im ready...and I mean READY

as long as its a sun or mon....saturdays I got to work

Im in the middle of applying lots of aftermarket goodies so itll be cool...

let me know

Striker49
08-17-2002, 05:15 PM
Geez dude. You've been busy here lately. I havent talked to ya in a while. The bike is gonna be bling bling now. lol.

I'll be able to make it on Friday afternoon get there round 4 or so and be able to ride Saturday and til Sunday mid day or so. :p

Braff1
08-17-2002, 09:38 PM
Let me know when you set a date. I haven't been there in over a year and would love to go back.

Dan

Castor-426ex
08-18-2002, 12:02 AM
Lets do this...
somebody set a date...
c'mon Sundays and mondays are the only possibilities for me...
i could ride All day sundays too...hahaha

oh Striker..ya I been busy...the 400 is def gonna be different next time you get to ride it...itll be faster...and itll have more stuff on it..

Striker49
08-18-2002, 12:30 AM
Sah Wheet!!! Whoo. Whats the word on the 416? You got it yet?

Set a date, just make sure its at least after the the 12th of next month which I may not even get my license then, ill prolly fail or have to reschedule. :rolleyes:

Castor-426ex
08-18-2002, 12:39 AM
haha mabey....

im just glad im able to spend money on it...

Dont sweat the test man...think positively...itll be cool...

get together with rico and whoever else wants to come...LETS GET THIS BALL ROLLIN

08-19-2002, 10:31 AM
It'll be at least the second weekend of Oct before I can make it..:( this 4 day trip to Hatfields gonna eat all my cash up..

Castor-426ex
08-19-2002, 12:06 PM
cool just set a date and we'll be on track

Rico..if theres anything when you come up here let me know..

cant wait..

i think they got another jeep jamboree comin up

Striker49
08-19-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
cool just set a date and we'll be on track

Rico..if theres anything when you come up here let me know..

cant wait..

i think they got another jeep jamboree comin up

Aight, we need to set a date in October sometime then...
Im outta school uh...September 30-October 13 so anytime between then I should be good to go and the weather should be just right unless it wants to snow this year like it did couple years ago. :huh
BTW, What days....like Fri-Sun? Sound good?

Whats this bout a Jeep Jamboree Castor? Any ideas on when its gonna be? J/W

Castor-426ex
08-19-2002, 06:26 PM
not sure but ill find out

Striker49
08-20-2002, 08:55 PM
Bump....

You guys get some more info here. When, who wants to come, etc etc...

Castor-426ex
08-20-2002, 10:25 PM
LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rico set a date...
somebody set a date...

who is bringing the naked women?

well we cant drink beer there...but we can take a drive to a place that we can drink....:D

anyways...let me know

Moto92
08-20-2002, 11:50 PM
Not the weekend of october 4th, Ive got to go to a wedding in Chicago.

Castor-426ex
08-21-2002, 01:03 AM
ok somebody pick a **************** date haha

i could possibly miss a saturday from work God forbid..but im not sure how things will be then...Our plant is getting all new equipment so I may have to help to put all that crap in....
but sun and mondays are def cool

08-21-2002, 06:02 AM
Oct. 19th and 20th :blah

bradley300
08-21-2002, 08:09 AM
i'll be there, probably get there friday night (18) and ride all day sat, sun and a little more than 1/2 a day on monday and leave monday night

Castor-426ex
08-21-2002, 10:25 AM
ok ill be there the 20th...19th im not sure about yet

08-21-2002, 11:05 AM
ok ill be there the 20th...19th im not sure about yet

Just ask the ole lady if it's possible for you to wear the pants in the family for just that weekend..:eek: ;) :D

Castor-426ex
08-21-2002, 12:13 PM
lmao...its not her..she cares less...she might come too but im sure the Polaris will self destruct at the sight of turkey bay haha

awe screw it..Ill just call into work saturday and spend the weekend there

Striker49
08-21-2002, 01:37 PM
Looks like I have to be DD now since all you guys are gonna be wasted. :o

Ill see, I should be able to leave school that Friday afternoon, be up there round 4:30 or so and I have a tent that I could use to stay up there til Sunday night. Ill have to see if I can "use" the lil 250 and you all will have to wait on my slow @$$ but I dont wanna miss ridin with you guys again.
I'll let you all know how the license thing goes which is like 3 weeks from now so hopefully I will get it and be good to go.

Anybody happen to have a set of front tires to spare? The ones on the 250 are bald b/c my sisters rode the piss outta it on the road the past 2 weeks. I would like to be able to actually go in other directions than straight lines. :D

Castor-426ex
08-21-2002, 11:05 PM
hey are they 10 inch rims?

08-22-2002, 06:24 AM
I'll probably stay at wranglers campground which is about 4-6 miles away. I plan on gettin a small cabin again, there's room for tents it's gota picnic table, fire pit,,short walk to showers, and a small store/restaruant there too. You can drink cold beer there too and not get in trouble,,,for those of you old enough to drink. I'll look into reserving it for friday and saturday night..

Cost of a 4 person cabin is $30

8 person cabin is $50

Striker49
08-22-2002, 10:12 AM
hey are they 10 inch rims?

Yeah 10 inchers... (22 - 7x10)

Im tryin to round up one of my friends to come with me on his MX 300ex.

Im plannin on leaving school Friday afternoon and heading straight up there and then stay in a tent and leave Sunday afternoon.
Rico, you think I could stay in the cabin or somin instead of the tent? J/W I dont really wanna drive back and forth everyday.

We need to get more people to come this time though. Ideas to get the word out? :cool:

08-22-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Striker49

Rico, you think I could stay in the cabin or somin instead of the tent? J/W I dont really wanna drive back and forth everyday.

Wells there a bunk bed and a full size bed so the cabin will actually only hold 3 people unless any of you don't mind sleeping with another guy..:eek:

Castor-426ex
08-22-2002, 10:52 AM
hmm looks like im gonna have to work that sat...we are installing some pretty big parts on our 250 ton press...
i could come up sat night...but it would be late..

and ****....id just sleep in my truck..haha

but i for sure will be there sun...

wtf
you got a cabin rico?:D

08-22-2002, 10:55 AM
I don't own a cabin there,,wranglers camp ground rents them so I'm probably gonna get one..much better than stayin at turkey bay all dirty and hearing motorcycles and quads all night and day..:D

So who wants to stay in a cabin?????????????????

Castor-426ex
08-22-2002, 11:01 AM
haha..

i just want to drink and ride...not in that order

Striker49
08-22-2002, 05:25 PM
Heck Rico, I could sleep in the floor...thats what a sleeping bag is for. :D

Anyways, Castor...I would have to have rims and all..its not like I have beadlocks on the thing. lol. Im sure by the time the ride rolls around the thing wont have tires left period, and the back brakes are gone. *sigh* :rolleyes:

Ill talk to paps tomorrow and see what he says bout the idea and then I will go from there.
Rico, you gonna bring your dad down? J/W :cool:

bradley300
08-23-2002, 08:36 AM
i dont mind sleeping in a cabin, tent, truck, bed, hard ground, just what ever, tell me where i can maybe fit in, dont mind spliting cost for the cabin for a spot to sleep though