PDA

View Full Version : everyone in mass welcome

vortex
08-16-2002, 05:20 PM
me and a few friends ride every sunday , we don't care what each other ride , don't care what skill level your at ,waiting for slower riders is not a problem at all ,we just go out to have fun , the trails around here are not the best but its still fun , anyone intrested is more than welcome to tag along , the more the better , i seem to like riding in westfield , cops don't bother us and not to many big rocks to deal with , like many other places in mass , we can all find some kind of meeting place and go from there , what do ya think ?

websterjody
10-07-2002, 11:48 AM
Where in Westfield do you ride?

I live in West Springfield and have been near the quarry and near East mountain.

ridered86
10-07-2002, 06:22 PM
some weekend when im at southwick , otherwise its a 2 1/2 hour ride:mad:

rider250ex
10-08-2002, 12:26 PM
hey i live way out east in dracut but do u have anyplaces out by here. i am gettin so bored the cops have bikes around here. yes i can out run them but i sucks having to leave a good spot right when i get there. please help. i need a place to ride.

pbarr86
10-11-2002, 01:34 PM
According to Mapquest, Westfiled is about 1hr 50min from where I am. I made it out to Pittsfield State Forest once this summer, that was a lot of fun. I don't have a truck so it's hard for me to get my 4-wheeler around. Think I have to look into putting a trailer hitch on my car. Would love to hook up for a ride at some point though.

Paul

Sick0
10-12-2002, 01:16 PM
Well I geuss I'm lucks since I live pittsfield.