PDA

View Full Version : flat river grand prix

MO-EX-RIDER
07-03-2006, 04:00 PM
im new to the race scene and was wondering if you can show up the day of this race and register or do i have to pre register? im hoping to get to race in the last ones of the season in the beginner class for experience. Thanks for all info- Grant

ronnie
07-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
im new to the race scene and was wondering if you can show up the day of this race and register or do i have to pre register? im hoping to get to race in the last ones of the season in the beginner class for experience. Thanks for all info- Grant you can sign up at race day bring lots of water its going to be hot race starts at 12:30 sign up at 10:00 see you there

tprender
07-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Read these posts and you will get some more info on the race. If you have any questions after that, just ask and we will try and give you a good answer.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239661

Se you there on Sat. Besides the water, bring an umbrella for shade.

yfz450xc
07-04-2006, 06:19 AM
Tom It looks like I will not have the boys 50cc running in time for the race but was thinking about having him on his 70cc in the other class, could I " Volunteer as a sweeper" for that course to make sure he gets around ok , he has only 1 race on this new 70cc .
Let me know, I might even come down early to help out since I am not racing and have some time to on my hands.
Let me know Tom
Scott