PDA

View Full Version : Quadfest 06

Crazy Diamond
07-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Who's all going to QUADFEST 06???www.thequadfest.com

Crazy Diamond
07-04-2006, 09:12 PM
I suppose no one from here is going??????

07-05-2006, 08:12 AM
i went to "qf" last year. it was a good time, but they moved it farther away from me. i am not going this year as i have heard that the trails are more like paths though a field.

Crazy Diamond
07-05-2006, 09:20 PM
I remember running into you and other guy in the trails. Just recognized your quads from the pics last year. I had a black 416 ex and was riding with a few green KFX's and some 4X4's. What's a few more miles. We have like a 4 1/2 hour drive from here and we'll be there. How can ya beat a $30. all weekend ride and camp? The map looks like it is in the woods more than a field too.

Pappy
07-06-2006, 05:02 AM
we will be there, riding and covering the event. look for us in teh ATVriders.com booth!

07-06-2006, 07:14 AM
part of the problem with going is my work schedule...that starts my long week...12 hour days from 7 pm sunday until 7 am saturday. and i don't get "vacation" because of the schedule. i have set days off.
going there for 2 days and not having any time to recover or get back on a night schedule would kill me for the week after...5 years ago before i had a daughter and could sleep all day, it would not have been a problem, but i usually only get 2-4 hours of sleep a day when i am on nights.

i remember seeing a black 400ex with some kfx's must have been you...

Crazy Diamond
07-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Will do Pappy! Gonna have any ATVRIDERS.com decals there??
Well maybe next time Speedy! Anybody else going??

Crazy Diamond
07-11-2006, 10:43 PM
WTF!!! A million users on this forum and only 2 people are going to PA's biggest ATV Event!!! :mad: :cuss:

RIDER11X
07-15-2006, 01:54 PM
I plan to attend, it will be my first quadfest, so I'll check it out. I was hoping LTrider would go, but it seems that he is not, and Crazy Honda broke his wheeler, so he is not going to be there.

Who all is going to be at the booth Pappy? I'll come by and say hi.:cool:

Moto250X_Rider
07-16-2006, 01:32 AM
I'm goin i went last year and it was a blast....had lots of fun i can't wait to go again here is a pick of my quad...if ya see me stop and say Hi....i'll come visit ya Pappy....at the atvriders.com tent lol..........hope to see everyone there

Moto250X_Rider
07-23-2006, 05:45 PM
hope everyone had fun that went.....Pappy...i stopped by the atvriders.com tent and u were not there :(
but i did run into a few of ya's and glad i did.....had a blast...jkust glad instigator had rims that fit the 250X....we got hit buy a truck on the way there...and my quad was at the end of the trailer....so the inpacked bent my rim.....i was pissed...anyway got it fixed and hit the trails......soon as i resize some pics i'll post them .....

RIDER11X
07-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Moto250X_Rider
hope everyone had fun that went.....Pappy...i stopped by the atvriders.com tent and u were not there :(
but i did run into a few of ya's and glad i did.....had a blast...jkust glad instigator had rims that fit the 250X....we got hit buy a truck on the way there...and my quad was at the end of the trailer....so the inpacked bent my rim.....i was pissed...anyway got it fixed and hit the trails......soon as i resize some pics i'll post them .....

Yeah, same here. I was there...Pappy was nowhere to be found!:rolleyes: :p I chatted with his Mrs. for a few minutes and left.

I hope someone got video or pics of Dunlap's 900cc monster quad in the mud bog!:macho

RIDER11X
07-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Booth, w/ no Pappy or Harlen....:(

Crazy Diamond
07-23-2006, 08:21 PM
They were out riding! :D Why would they want to spend ALL day at the booth with all the awesome riding going on. They were there Friday night. I stopped by and got some decals from them. Bought the last hoodie on Saturday night too. Had a blast tearin' up the trails and the MX track and tearin' it up at night with some of you guys. Do it again next year!!!

RIDER11X
07-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Diamond
They were out riding! :D Why would they want to spend ALL day at the booth with all the awesome riding going on. They were there Friday night. I stopped by and got some decals from them. Bought the last hoodie on Saturday night too. Had a blast tearin' up the trails and the MX track and tearin' it up at night with some of you guys. Do it again next year!!!

Naa, they were at the drags taking the pics...;)

Moto250X_Rider
07-23-2006, 08:35 PM
i got pics and video of the 900 in the mud bog....soon as i get them uploaded i'll start sending them out...the vifeo is sweet...had to run at the last min i was the one he almost ran over lol...............i blame crazy D for that...keepin me up all night lol

RIDER11X
07-23-2006, 08:39 PM
i got pics and video of the 900 in the mud bog....soon as i get them uploaded i'll start sending them out...the vifeo is sweet...had to run at the last min i was the one he almost ran over lol...............i blame crazy D for that...keepin me up all night lol

Hurry up, I got to see this!!!:p :D

panteramatt
07-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Whats up Crazy Diamond! Had a blast partying with you guys. Too bad we never got to race and you know why:rolleyes: .We gotta hook up and come up and ride with you guys. I met Harlen. Extremely nice guy and showed me pics of his vacation at Doug Gust's house!:eek2:

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 01:08 PM
could be cause we were up till god knows when that night lol
but it was fun ....can't wait till next year...yeah i couldn't ride sunday woke up and my arm was killing me pulled a ligament ...so no riding for me for a week :(
sad part is i didn't even know i did it...heheh...I think it was that blue trail....i don't think i left 5th gear the hole time lol

oh yeah just got to put up the page for the video i too of the 900 i'll get to it in the next few days tomorrow i get my new laptop and i got work so i'll be uploading all my files off this PC to the laptop....soon as it is done i will post it

Pappy
07-24-2006, 01:17 PM
LOL..sorry I missed some of yall:p I reckon you cant believe the internet BS that i dont ride....I was on the dirt every chance I got!

We will have to go there again as a group just to ride for a weekend, I loved the place!

Crazy Diamond
07-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Yes it was an awesome place Pappy! Can't wait until next year to do it again. panteramatt and Moto250X_Rider-Very Good time. The MX track was open all day and I did 15 laps in a row, racing myself because the Jersey Boyz had to bail!!! LOL Next time guys! Did a few more laps after a little break and got out of the park around 3:30. Stopped by the Flight 93 Memorial too on our way out. panteramatt thanks for telling us how to get there. There were a ton of people there too. We'll have to hook up and do some riding!!! Remember "Nobody likes a Quitter!" LOL

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 08:31 PM
hell ya guys was a great time.....soon as i get the new laptop goin tomorrow night i'm goin to find a way to post the 900 video for everyone to see i got a few more on video to from the mud bog....i wanted to hit the MX track but my arm was killing me sunday....rode to hard sat. we did that 20 miles in hour and 10 min lol.....that hillclimb was all ripped up and wet by the time i hit it....just glad the 250X rode as good as she did just got her all together 2 weeks befor quadfest....that we got rear ended on the way there and it bent my rims...broke some of my plastic...and bent my stering stem mount...but i think i got it all fixed....just glad i got some riding in...all friday i spent finding parts and fixing my quad :P

we do need to all get together and ride oneday...maybe get a few of ya's dowm my way and hit the coal hills there a blast

Crazy Diamond
07-24-2006, 08:55 PM

we do need to all get together and ride oneday...maybe get a few of ya's dowm my way and hit the coal hills there a blast

Sounds good! Where to would be a good question? What hills are you located by?

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 09:08 PM
lots of places around here....i'll get together with my friend joe ..the one everyone was talking about at quad fest with the 250R that ran 1 sec faster than every quad there...and the goof didn't show up for his run lol....but i'll get together with th guys and we can set something up from there....i think i'm goin to tape up my arm and get some riding in tomorrow.....

Crazy Diamond
07-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Just got mine all cleaned up! Finally got unloaded and maybe do some riding this weekend. Hopefully. :D Doing OZZFEST on Wednesday so I'll wait until the weekend to ride. Careful with the arm!!!

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 10:14 PM
i will....well try to....26 broken bones and counting.....dosn't hurt after the first 4.......all part of riding....like it or leave it...thats how i look at it....but i love the rush to much to leave it so ride on i say aww yeah....drink one at ozzfest for me dude...hope to ride with all of ya's soon.....better be a yuengling porter lol

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 10:22 PM
this is my worst one fake knee cap...metal shin plate 11 screws and 2 pins....and a year to recover...if this didn't stop me nothing will

panteramatt
07-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Moto250x and crazydiamond, pm me your e-mail address's and your home address's if you want us to come up there. As you know riding in NJ sucks and we are always looking for some cool cats to ride with. I promise we wont be too bad!:eek: Cant belive your going to Ozzfest Don, cant get off of work when it comes here. Zack Wylde is a GOD!!!

Crazy Diamond
07-24-2006, 10:29 PM
You crazy *******s can't stay out of trouble! LOL Man, that mx track was awesome. Too bad you guys were too bad!!! LOL P.S. I think I would have beat your 1:36 time too...Would have been better at Ozzfest if The Oz Man was going to be there. I was triing to sell our tix but seems no one wants to go without Ozzy!:( :grr:

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 10:35 PM
i would go...but got school....:(

someone has to put out fires around here....lol...
i'm in school forever....i have about 5 years left lol....
than there will be updates to what i just took....god help me....
yeah arm feels better now...so alittle tape and off i go today
wanna get 20 miles in

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh...yeah got a good pic of ya Crazy D at the fire lol....soon as i resize it i'll post it...or send it to ya....lol

panteramatt
07-24-2006, 11:12 PM
Awesome, cant wait to ride with your guys again. Hope you feel better! Yea gotta love Ozzy but he's just getting too damn old and Ive already seen him four times anyway. Just got tix to the Godsmack rob zombie concert, should be awesome! You guys should definitely carry around a fire extinguisher next year or keep the lighter fluid out of Dave's hands haha!

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 11:23 PM
LOL...that would be no fun...let the fire burn...i was 40 feet away...<------FireFighter....it was all good would have put it out LOL

Pappy....glad to hear u were out riding not on the PC......hope to hang or ride with the crew soon...was a blast.....Pappy....was hopin to meet up with ya...but maybe soon or next year....i might try to get something together here i'll work on it....i'll keep everyone posted

Moto250X_Rider
07-24-2006, 11:33 PM
we...me and my friend joe did the 20 mile trail in 1 hour 10 min was sick....glad my 250X was up to the ride....rode it like i stole it....and got the messed up hand to remeber lol.....but it was all worth it....love riding...pappy hope ya had fun...if ya want to 900 video and the rest PM me ill send them...along with anyone else...i'll put them on a dvd and mail them out...just send your mailing addy with the PM.....i'll send them out soon as i get them done up....ride hard....live fast

Mickey Dunlap
07-25-2006, 07:26 AM
we...me and my friend joe did the 20 mile trail in 1 hour 10 min was sick....glad my 250X was up to the ride....rode it like i stole it....and got the messed up hand to remeber lol.....but it was all worth it....love riding...pappy hope ya had fun...if ya want to 900 video and the rest PM me ill send them...along with anyone else...i'll put them on a dvd and mail them out...just send your mailing addy with the PM.....i'll send them out soon as i get them done up....ride hard....live fast

I would like to see the 900 video, if you would send one to: Four Stroke Tech 460 Hogback Rd. Hyndman Pa. 15545 Let me know what I owe you.

panteramatt
07-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Is that you Micky?

Mickey Dunlap
07-25-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by panteramatt
Is that you Micky?

Yep!:D

Moto250X_Rider
07-25-2006, 09:05 AM
i'm sure i can mail out out for ya.....i'm hoping to get it up within the new day or 2 online for everyone to see...in the middle of backing up files right now...the new laptop is coming today...got to transfer about 9 gigs of music,pics,video, and other crap to it...to the wife can have this pc :P

Moto250X_Rider
07-25-2006, 09:05 AM
maybe i should put my glasses on first....lol

Mickey Dunlap
07-25-2006, 09:30 AM
i'm sure i can mail out out for ya.....i'm hoping to get it up within the new day or 2 online for everyone to see...in the middle of backing up files right now...the new laptop is coming today...got to transfer about 9 gigs of music,pics,video, and other crap to it...to the wife can have this pc :P

That's fine I don't need a copy, I just wanted to see where it slows down so I know what to do to go faster. For me it was over so fast, that's why I back up and did it again.

Moto250X_Rider
07-25-2006, 05:02 PM
thats cool dude...yeah i was the one that ran out of the way when u pulled the wheelie lol.....love the quad...i want one lol

Mickey Dunlap
07-25-2006, 05:28 PM
thats cool dude...yeah i was the one that ran out of the way when u pulled the wheelie lol.....love the quad...i want one lol

LOL! The look on your face was priceless, thanks.

Pappy
07-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Helping Hand
LOL! The look on your face was priceless, thanks.

Told ya Mickey....I dont run :D

Mickey Dunlap
07-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Told ya Mickey....I dont run :D

Never say never:devil: :D

Pappy
07-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Im too old to run, Ive been hit by most every one. I think i still have tire tracks from Brandon ballance warming my toes as he ran them over in Virginia a few years back:p

If Mudzilla comes my way I will just lay down, it will be fine:cool:

panteramatt
07-26-2006, 07:31 AM
Im sure youve heard this a thousand times but congrats Micky on the single nicest quad Ive ever seen! I know you build nice stuff as I just sold my FST 500ex.

Mickey Dunlap
07-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Im sure youve heard this a thousand times but congrats Micky on the single nicest quad Ive ever seen! I know you build nice stuff as I just sold my FST 500ex.

Thanks, and it's the most fun too!:D

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 03:04 PM
i bet it was wait till u see to video....i just got to watch it today....damn good video...i'm goin to mail u a copy....and some pics i took.....should have it out in a day or 2 in the mail....got to figure out how to upload it for everyone to see......

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Pappy...u were right behind me LOL......i was looking for ya all weekend and kept missing u at the stand....and u were 5 feet from me lol.....go figure

Pappy
07-26-2006, 03:10 PM
LOL.....I know who I am so I always find me in a crowd:devil:

techwolfe
07-26-2006, 07:47 PM
moto250x has an awsome pic of the 900 almost smashing him in a wheely at the end of the mud bog on Sunday.

I was there too. Had a great time, I won 4 goodyear mudrunners from Brut Specialty.

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 07:48 PM
lol pappy u kill me dude.......

i just about got my nre laptop up and goin i'm on it now...just loading files...and setting it up how i like it...it's pretty sweet...17 inch high def screen look great....tomorrow i need to burn off that video for helping hand and mail it out that i will figure out how to pst it so everyone can see it

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 07:50 PM
yo doug whats up...glad to see u on atvriders....yeah....i need to figure out how to post it.....helping hand is the one that was driving the 900 lol

techwolfe
07-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Try photobucket. Thats what I use. I wish Helping Hand had acam to get a pic f your face. lol

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 08:01 PM
he said the look on my face was priceless LOL

Pappy
07-26-2006, 08:04 PM
www.putfile.com is pretty easy and free.

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 08:11 PM
thanks doug..i'm uploading it now..... i'll post the addy soon as it's done

techwolfe
07-26-2006, 08:19 PM
yahoo im is techwolfe55
aim is tecwlf

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 08:21 PM
don't u se windows mesg....thats what i use

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 08:22 PM
80% done.....almost there

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/?action=view&current=0432b16e.flv

ok try this link...if it don't work i'll fix it but here it is ....ENJOY!!!

techwolfe
07-26-2006, 08:44 PM
thats great gotta send it to me with the pics. tonya said you guys are gunna put it all to gether

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 08:51 PM
i'll just make ya a cd i'm makeing one for helping hand...pappy if u want one i can make ya one just pm me your addy....and crazy and pantera....i need to make one for joe too...did the link work doug ?

Mickey Dunlap
07-26-2006, 09:00 PM
I want to say I am sorry but I am also LOL. so hard I don't know what to say. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:05 PM
don't be sorry....i was lol when it happend....it was worth it for the shot lol.......so i take it u like it :P

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:12 PM
i was goin to come up to ya after the mudbob and show u the video......but i lost track of time and forgot lol....i wish i had a pic of my face when u came up on me lol

Mickey Dunlap
07-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm still LOL, seeing that was more fun theN the ride it's self. That needs to go to VH1s web trash of the week show. LOL THANKS AGAIN THAT MADE MY DAY!

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:23 PM
NP....glad i can help...yeah i showed just about everyone i could and they all were laughing on the ground......the best part is that would be my luck to get run over by a 900cc quad...ask techwolfe....he knows me...i'm a walking accident LOL i can cut my arm off with a butter knife

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:35 PM
yeah that little miss-hap i had on the way to quadfest....that guy that rearended us and bent my rims on my quad on 30 getting off the turnpike.....got home sunday...and my steering stem is alittle messed up too....after all that work of scrapping up the money to fix her up and now i need to dump more into her.....lol.....it's never ending maybe i should just breakdown and scrape up for a 450R this spring

Crazy Diamond
07-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Damn. I wish I could have seen that in person. Moto250X seeing you diving out of the way would have had me on the ground rolling in tears! LOL :D

Crazy Diamond
07-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Go for the KFX450! I was a Honda man too until I got on a KAWIE!!!

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:40 PM
LOL......dude it was funny .....u can see but if u listen u can here my friend jasons wife scream i pushed her out of the way LOL
it was one of them things where i wasn't looking at him i was looking in the cam....and when i seen he looked close...there he was 2 feet from me i was just like HOLY @(@)(#.....and jumped out of the way

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:42 PM
i dunno what to get....but i'm just sick of fixing this one all the time...i'm not goin to get rid of her....but it's soon time for an upgrade....i guess this was just gods way of making me do it sooner than later.....just sucks cause i don't have the $$ to do it yet....so it will have to wait till next year sometime

Crazy Diamond
07-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Thats what credit is for! LOL Now lets have some more pics. I know YOU took lots!

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 09:56 PM
my credit is maxed out ......i mean maxxed...MAXXED out lol....and pics got about 80 of them...need to resize them first...probly start on that tomorrow....took them all at high quality 6 megapix....that and some need to be cut and cropped yet.....but i will be doin that tomorrow.....

Crazy Diamond
07-26-2006, 10:05 PM
Cool! Need to be seeing more pics! www.paatving.com has quit a bit of picks. All are from the mudbog and dragstrip tho. Anyone have any of the MX or from out on the trails???

panteramatt
07-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Yea, Ill get some soon. Gotta use up the rest of the camera. I dont know how they will come out though figuring it was covered in mud!

Moto250X_Rider
07-26-2006, 10:38 PM
hey panteramatt...i posted the mudbog video...i think it's back a line or 2.....got to check it out

RIDER11X
07-26-2006, 11:31 PM
That was an awesome video!!! And Mickey, that is an awesome machine!! You obviosly made some changes in your set up since Saturday's run. What did you do to make it run so good Sunday? Intake mods, or what?:ermm:

Mickey Dunlap
07-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
That was an awesome video!!! And Mickey, that is an awesome machine!! You obviosly made some changes in your set up since Saturday's run. What did you do to make it run so good Sunday? Intake mods, or what?:ermm:

When we jetted it on Friday I didn't have a snorkle on the air box. I had to make one up and I didn't test it before I went up on Sat. so half way into the pit it ran out of air. Mudzilla likes to breath lol.

xchamp
07-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Moto X, great vid, that laugh of yours sounded a little SCARED!!:D

shotgun1
07-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Wow Mickey, that's a great vid.

That thing is amazing... sounds like a small block ..lol

Your hooked now,

bring it up in Aug, see how it can pull.

FST 900
"The Weapon"

Mickey Dunlap
07-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by shotgun1
Wow Mickey, that's a great vid.

That thing is amazing... sounds like a small block ..lol

Your hooked now,

bring it up in Aug, see how it can pull.

FST 900
"The Weapon"

I am headed south Aug. 12th to the arenabog, but yes I'm hooked and 25 years old again!

MentalState
07-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Outstanding mic!

RIDER11X
07-27-2006, 10:57 AM
You certainly got it air for Sunday!!! You gave all a good show! Some a little better than others!:blah: His nervous laugh at the end of that video cracks me up!:p

Crazy Diamond
07-27-2006, 02:34 PM
I bet he **** himself too!!! LOL :eek2: :huh Just kidding Moto250X witht the scars you have I'm suprised you even moved! LOL :macho

fastbanshee4u
07-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Maybe I missed it somewhere,but what kind of atv was the 900.And what won the drags,I could not make it there.:grr:

Mickey Dunlap
07-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by MentalState
Outstanding mic!

What, are you getting lonely over at KR's or you just missing me that much. LOL:devil:

Mickey Dunlap
07-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by fastbanshee4u
Maybe I missed it somewhere,but what kind of atv was the 900.And what won the drags,I could not make it there.:grr:

I don't know what won at the drags, but my 900 is a Kawasaki Brute Force

Moto250X_Rider
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
yeah it took me a sec to think about it...than i remembered how much it can hurt...and how much i hate hospital food...so i dove out of the way....takeing out my friends wife...the one that was at the fire with us....the laugh at the end was more of a out of wind hungover didn't want to move laugh lol.....and to anyone tht didn't go.....sucks to be u...u missed a GREAT weekend...loads of fun got to meet a few ppl from the forms...made new friends....and drank lots of eer...and almost got ran over by mic..........what more can u ask for , for 30$ and a weekend of riding lol...i can't wait till next year...

Mickey Dunlap
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
You certainly got it air for Sunday!!! You gave all a good show! Some a little better than others!:blah: His nervous laugh at the end of that video cracks me up!:p

The laugh is the best part " laugh, I'm still alive, laugh":)

bandaman
07-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Great video! This bike is absolutely incredible and must be seen and heard in person!!!! Amazing work, Mick!

Nice hanging out with you this weekend, Helping Hand :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006133.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006126.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006132.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006172.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006128.jpg

Moto250X_Rider
07-27-2006, 10:20 PM
i got a crap load of pics of your ride mic ..........i think somewhere around 20 of them got 2 or 3 of ya sitting on it and one of ya sitting on it after the MB

Moto250X_Rider
07-27-2006, 10:20 PM
i got a crap load of pics of your ride mic ..........i think somewhere around 20 of them got 2 or 3 of ya sitting on it and one of ya sitting on it after the MB

Pappy
07-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Harlen should have a gallary up soon. I let him take all my pics so there should be quite a number of pics to view.

Pappy
07-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Mickeys bows to the crowds cheers

Pappy
07-27-2006, 10:35 PM
Harlen playing on the back riding area

Pappy
07-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Mickeys interview......

Harlen be needing some Rogain soon:devil:

Pappy
07-27-2006, 10:42 PM
A shot of the crowd

RIDER11X
07-28-2006, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by bandaman
Great video! This bike is absolutely incredible and must be seen and heard in person!!!! Amazing work, Mick!

Nice hanging out with you this weekend, Helping Hand :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006133.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006126.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006132.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006172.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/BANDAMAN/Quadfest2006128.jpg

Got me in the last pic! I'm in the black helmet taking pics too! LOL!:blah:

panteramatt
07-28-2006, 07:58 AM
Yea, the mud bog and drag races seriously sucked this year compared to last year. I hope they change it. I also hope they get rid of the a-hole that was parking cars he almost lost some teeth!

RIDER11X
07-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Yea, the mud bog and drag races seriously sucked this year compared to last year. I hope they change it. I also hope they get rid of the a-hole that was parking cars he almost lost some teeth!
Which one?:confused: Day parking or Camping area?

panteramatt
07-28-2006, 10:02 AM
He was day parking riding around in a mule or polaris side by side. He was so damn ignorant. As soon as we pulled up, me a my buddy were like 20 minutes behind our other crew and they had all the bikes and tent and we were in a tiny lexus. Well he would not only let us park with our buddy's but tols us if we didnt sleep in the car that we would get kicked out!!! Apparently a LOT of other people were also complaining about him. Hope I see him next year.:mad:

RIDER11X
07-28-2006, 10:07 AM
He was day parking riding around in a mule or polaris side by side. He was so damn ignorant. As soon as we pulled up, me a my buddy were like 20 minutes behind our other crew and they had all the bikes and tent and we were in a tiny lexus. Well he would not only let us park with our buddy's but tols us if we didnt sleep in the car that we would get kicked out!!! Apparently a LOT of other people were also complaining about him. Hope I see him next year.:mad:
Sounds like an idiot to me!:ermm:

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 10:11 AM
hahaha Pappy ...thats a nice pic of the crowd....u got a good pick of me...i'm the guy in black right in the middle kneeling down LOL......almost got some of these pics resized...i think i'm goin to put them up on that same page that i put the video...i'm goin to do that right now....that i got to start burning off stuff for ppl

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 11:10 AM
lol ok here we go PPL....moe video and pics from QuadFest..... enjoy

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00120.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00109.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00130.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00145.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00158.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/?action=view&current=MOV00180.flv

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00167.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00178.jpg

Sjorge450R
07-28-2006, 12:13 PM
sounds like I missed some fun. If I didnt have a race, I would have went. What city was it in?

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 02:34 PM
Hey Mickey, Are you ever get that thing as clean as it was or is it now just for pure fun???

Pappy
07-28-2006, 02:46 PM
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=2063852

I posted all the pics I had in this gallary

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 06:31 PM
hahaha pappy u got a pic of the kid that flipped it....i was messing around with the cam when that happend i wanted a pic of that....thats classic lol i just started the cd's im making for ppl of quadfest...hope to have them done by mon.....working 2 jobs sucks...and i got school at the end of the month...thank god it's only a 3 week class...in the fall i got my 166 hour FF1 class ...than i gota fire police class on top of that....very busy

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Your a PYRO!!! You can't be a fire cop!!!

Here's a pic of my Winter Bonfire at my cabin!!!
Kinda small tho. This years will be bigger!

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 07:28 PM
OOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!! I meant I'M a PYRO!!! LOL LOL :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mickey Dunlap
07-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey Mickey, Are you ever get that thing as clean as it was or is it now just for pure fun???

Believe it or not it is very easy to clean up with all the powdercoating and chrome. I spray it down with 2 cans of Pam cooking spray before I ride it, power wash it when I am done and then hit it with some Simple Green and it's done in 30 min.

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 07:31 PM
HAHAHHAAH i know...well i'm like i was when i was in my teens...blowing crap up for fun....i got a badge lol....

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Doesn't the Simple Green ruin any of the paint, powder coating, chrome or aluminum???

I'm too Bad for a Badge!! LOL Although I am running for the Presidency in HELL!!! :devil: :scary:

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 07:38 PM
i think the saddest part about it is they trust me with a 535.000$
fire truck lol.......

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 07:39 PM
can i be your VP......lol

we can rule hell....and take it right to ....well....helll

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 07:39 PM
LOL!!! Gas in the tanker would be cool!!! LOL

FIRE FIRE FIRE
COOOL

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 07:51 PM
look...they really gave me one lol

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/DSC00228.jpg

Mickey Dunlap
07-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Doesn't the Simple Green ruin any of the paint, powder coating, chrome or aluminum???

I'm too Bad for a Badge!! LOL Although I am running for the Presidency in HELL!!! :devil: :scary:

I have not see any problems with it, looks as good as ever.:eek2: :D

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 07:57 PM
HELP HAND...YOUR QUAD IS SICK.....i want it...i told the wife...if i get a utility quad...it will look like that....she just looked at me like god more money lol.......i love your quad.....i'm soo happy i was just about run over by it ....it was worth it

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Would have been funny seeing the XTR's going over the camera! LOL LOL Oh God!!! That would have been SOOO Damn Funny!!!!! How far are you from Trevorton???

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 08:07 PM
15 min drive......30 min ride

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 08:10 PM
C'mon that was funny!!! LOL

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Around a hour and a half for me!!!

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 08:16 PM
lol....but i hate hospital food......it sucks....trust me spent a month there....and hated every min of it....well the ones i can remember....

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Don't need a badge when ya got one of these!!! LOL

Let's Ride!!!!

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:06 PM
lol....i have 2 of them and a sniper rife...and about 9 other guns lol.....i'm from schuylkill co. .......come one....do better than that...

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:08 PM
damn...i have a 75 round ammo clip for the one lol

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 09:12 PM
100 round clip=$100. and a whole lot of $$$ for shootin' it too!!!!

LOL

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:15 PM
damn we are all a bunch of crazy red neck freaks down here...thats an ever weekend thing for us.... lol

u goto a party down here...and there is about 15 AK47's there lol

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:16 PM
my 75 round drum clip rocks.......non stop fun...besides...all i need is my sniper rife...one shot...one kill

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Non Stop Fun??? It's only 75 rounds man! Then ya gotta reload! LOL LOL Thats all I ever need...ONE SHOT!!! And a whole bunch of BEERS!!! lol

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:26 PM
75 round last me a long time dude......i'm a picky shot lol.....dont waste bullets....there my friends lol

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Hell! Thats no fun...Ya just gotta make some noise and unload it!!! LOL

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:31 PM
lol.....i do when i use all 75 rounds...and i hit everything......i'm picky.....lol

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 09:35 PM
check pm!!!

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:36 PM
i can't wait to take the wife out....she keeps sayin...no i ndon't feel up to it....i'm making her go next time...she didn't want to goto quadfest...and had a blast...she is more ready for next year than me...

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 09:47 PM
What does she ride?? Mine has a 01 Wolverine Black w/25" swamp lites. Needs more seat time tho...

I'm ready for next year. We might be going back in a few weeks!!!

Moto250X_Rider
07-28-2006, 09:49 PM
i let her ride mine...it will be hers when i get a 450R....she can rip mine around and have fun......glad she finally came around and tried it...now she likes it...i created a monster

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Mine likes Puddles!!! LOL Her quad is dirty before I get unloaded!!

panteramatt
07-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey Don, which one was your wife the one that kept feeding us?

Crazy Diamond
07-28-2006, 10:26 PM
My wife was home!! Anti-social!!! Opposites attract.

RIDER11X
07-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Who got the better time? Mickey's 900 or the 800 w/ the tracks?:huh

Crazy Diamond
07-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Ahhhhhhhh. Memories!!! LOL