PDA

View Full Version : Calling all ADMIN!!

rockman
07-02-2006, 08:33 AM
this guy does nothing but flame other people, he has nothing but negative things to say about everyone and everything.. here is just a taste of his more recent posts..

teamhonda396x

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ThorR88
thanks traded it for my 400ex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you fuccking retarded?that thing is sick.fucck the ex man i would have keept that.no affense man.

teamhonda396x

i was just stating the facts.the 450's should beat you by ALOT more then 2-3 bikes.my pred smoked a kfx by like 5-6 bikes and i get beat by the 450's by like 10 feat.all im saying is instead of saying "i smoked an ex and im making an a s s of my self" just count to ten and make a topic helping post.and any time you whant to race your r ill bust out my raptor 700 with nitrous and a jet motor and eat you alive.oh and by the way F U C K you to

I don't have a problem with people stating their opinions and what not, but when someone is so blatently offensive it really makes me wonder whether or not i should be letting my little brother on here or not. It really does bother me when all these young kids get on here and start talking bad about everyone else. Please do something about this, it is really starting to make me not want to post here anymore. I am not the only one who feels this way.