PDA

View Full Version : My wheel's leaning

flauge
07-01-2006, 11:41 PM
I dont have a clue how this happened but my front right wheel seems to have a lot more negative camber than the left one. How could it have got out of alignment anyway? I havent been jumping hardly at all lately. Is there anyway to adjust it back?
thanks.......

yellowzo3
07-02-2006, 08:03 AM
if you have adjustable a-arms then yes you can adjust the camber by moving the balljoints in or out depending on which way you need to. i dont think stock a-arms are adjustable so if you have the stockers your best bet would be to check out the parts and look for something that bent. if you find it chances are you can find another used part on this site in the for sale section. hope this helps.

flauge
07-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Yea i have the stockers, but i dont see how anything can be bent tho. Ive been riding pretty easy lately. could something wear out and thro the camber off?

BlackTrx440ex
07-02-2006, 06:48 PM
its ur tie rod ends they musta losend and moved check them and garanteed thats it

flauge
07-02-2006, 07:21 PM
I didnt think that had an effect on the camber but you probably right tho, i looked earlier and it looked like that wheel was toed out a little more than the other too..