PDA

View Full Version : Fighting...

Titanium
07-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Alright. am i the only one who jus digs the adrenaline of when ur in a fight. i mean i know its really stupid and immachure to fight but dannng. when ur so pumped up u get that feeling. and i'm not makin this thread to brag about how much of a bada$s i am. or to tell everybody that i jus got in a fight because i didn't. i'm jus sittin here thinkin about how every time i've been in a fight i get that feeling that i cant even describe. it pumps me up with adrenaline every time i think about it. i love it. i wonder if i could get this trait to somehow carry over to ridin quads that way i could be doin back flips with the guetter bros. lol like that'd ever happen. but still does anybody else feel this way.

Iliketogofast
07-01-2006, 11:42 PM
I get the same feeling when I'm flying through the woods as fast as I can go, or weaving in and out of traffic. Feels good :devil:

Titanium
07-02-2006, 12:55 AM
i kno its an amazing feeling. it almost makes it to where u can't feel pain.

MoToX199
07-02-2006, 05:48 AM
im the same way,i cant feel anyhting i just keep going,i kinda get in my own lil zone when i fight,but i box not actual fist fights,if you like that feeling maybe you should take up some kinda martial arts

quads14589
07-02-2006, 05:49 AM
i get a very high adreniline(sp) rush when im on the football field going against kids that are 100 pounds heavyier than me and im 206.

07-02-2006, 12:48 PM
yeah...i love that feeling when ur wheeliing at high speeds, fighting, or if i am laying someone on their *** iin a hockey game....you should really take up boxing...not to be an *** but i know a couple pro boxers and they are so good its nuts...boxing is an awsome sport...you should really look into it... you might even like it more then quads

miller821
07-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Dude, put that to good use and wrestle or box man!

ThumPIN_450R
07-02-2006, 01:56 PM
I got that feeling when I wrestled it was amazing. I especially loved matches out of town with a loud hostile crowd and then just beating the living hell out of the kid I was going against. I wouldn't pin people like that as fast as I could just so I could beat on him more in front of his home crowd. If the other guy needed help walking off that mat I was happy. Normally I'm a nice guy but wrestling and that adrenaline just turned me into an angry blood thirsty animal and all I wanted to do was rip people apart damn I miss those days.

400exrules
07-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
I got that feeling when I wrestled it was amazing. I especially loved matches out of town with a loud hostile crowd and then just beating the living hell out of the kid I was going against. I wouldn't pin people like that as fast as I could just so I could beat on him more in front of his home crowd. If the other guy needed help walking off that mat I was happy. Normally I'm a nice guy but wrestling and that adrenaline just turned me into an angry blood thirsty animal and all I wanted to do was rip people apart damn I miss those days.

join the swat team or riot patrol or somethin lol

Iliketogofast
07-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
Dude, put that to good use and wrestle or box man!

I do box! I haven't been in a street fight for a long time... Close, but never turned into a fight.

07-02-2006, 05:26 PM
how long have u been boxing?? do u box competetivly?? (sp?) whats ur record? weight class?

fasterblaster09
07-02-2006, 05:56 PM
yup, im in boxing, and I get verryyyyy excited and dont feel a damn thing, I just keep coming in with my hands down cause im pissed off and he hits and then I just go crazy and start swinging lol...but yeh boxing is the SHYT

ThumPIN_450R
07-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
join the swat team or riot patrol or somethin lol

We have a maximum security prison in my town and I have cousin on the riot squad. You have to be 21 though soon in october I will be trying out.

Iliketogofast
07-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
how long have u been boxing?? do u box competetivly?? (sp?) whats ur record? weight class?

I don't box competitively, that is to say I don't box in a league or gym.

Me and a few friends pitched in and bought some gymnastic mats for padding if we were to fall, and we bought a couple sets of gloves too. We box around as friends, and lots of times if somebody is talking about fighting us at school, we settle it with a few rounds in our "ring". It's a much better way to do it than just thumping eachother in public, and I've found that several times after the match is over, the people that we fight want to be friends with us.

As for my record, I lose sometimes to my friend Mitchell, and I've lost to another friend named Daymon once, but I haven't lost to anyone else yet including the outside folks. I'm not bad - I could hold my own against (or beat) some of the people that fight in the local gyms.

I've only knocked one guy out, and that was one of the guys that challenged me from outside our group of friends. He kept swinging, even after I got several good head and kidney shots. We went on for a while like that, and he got a few good ones on me in the meantime. When I got that last cut in, he was getting really hot and really tired - his punches were getting really weak, I blocked one and cut him right in the jaw and he was out cold for at least a minute.

Well, hope you liked the story of my backyard boxing career. :D

(Edit) I forgot to mention that the guy I knocked out boxes with us sometimes now - he's getting really good!

xtremefullbore
07-02-2006, 10:11 PM
i box in the st.louis area and am a under 18 amatuer boxer and am 11-3 in 4 years and Im 17 years old and can turn pro at age 18 but I dont think ill ever be a famous boxer its just a hobby and it turned to something im good at.

400exrules
07-02-2006, 10:15 PM
i wish i coud fight like chuck lidell....i'd just run around beatin the hell outta people lmfao

xtremefullbore
07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
chuck lidell is just a beast, if he was a boxer he could be one of the best, but instead hes in ufc and is the best.