PDA

View Full Version : elka setuos

the predator
07-01-2006, 09:19 PM
i need to see soem elka setup pics...some up close to the shocks soem real close so i can see the spacers, and soem from a distance so i can see how bad***** they look....i have elites all the way around and want to see if i'm sitting right casue something don't seem right for some reason.

cb450r
07-01-2006, 10:07 PM
:huh

440ex kid
07-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Why dont you just say what setup you are running and what is wrong with it? :huh

the predator
07-02-2006, 06:46 AM
i have elites in the front and rear with their linkage...dont' have the rear on yet i have the GT thunder newest version of revalve and linkage...but neways, i have always thought that you should have a space something like 3/16" on the top spring before it hits the spacer with you standing on the pegs. and i can't get them to sit low as i would like them too. i have the threads 3 threads out from all the way loose. and my gt setup in the rear is still easily a 1" or more lower...so what i had to do was flip the spacer up side down so the top spring would sag all the way. that's why i wanted to see other setups. cause my spacer it pretty long on the top want to see how long other peoples are.