PDA

View Full Version : This really sucks

ohsobad_chevy
07-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Today I was riding some trails. Me and my cousin don't ride trails the way most people do, we haul asss. I was in a sandy part and there was a few trees that came into play. I tried to ride the berm really fast and ended up sliding my front right tire over the berm, causing me to go sideways and fly off my quad. I hit the ground (hard) and slid into a tree, hitting my kidney on the base of the tree. My side is all black and blue. I couldn't move for about 10 mins. I am stuck at home on a Saturday night, pissing blood, while all my buddies are out having a good time, camping. So I am browsing this site and trying to find something interesting to read. Sorry for the long post, but I am BORED!!!:o

07-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Ouch dude, that sucks. Last time I went trail riding, I was going to fast..And didn't see a tree that was hanging across the trail. I was in 2nd gear pinned (didn't want to get stuck in sand, small tires), and I nailed the tree with my head. It cracked my helmet. :( And pissing blood would suck. I'd freak out.

ohsobad_chevy
07-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I didn't go to the doctor or anything (im a hard headed fool) I will go tommorow if I don't quit pissing blood. I hurt so bad right now, it really sucks. Not to mention, I broke my steering stem and bent the **** outta my renthal handlebars. Thats what pisses me off the most. More $$.... :(