PDA

View Full Version : Which one??? (poll)

Sjorge450R
07-01-2006, 08:17 PM
I am more than likely upgrading from my 300ex after this race season comes to an end and I want to see everyones opinion on what quad to get. Either way the quad will be purchased USED. The main reason I am upgrading from my 300ex is to move into B class and have a better handling quad along with more power. Here is the question. What quad should I look for. I know I can find a 250r real cheap and I would like to get one (never rode one) and make it my own. But how do they do in the mud?? How will a properly built XC 330r hold up to the new 450's? Or do you think I should just shell out the 2 g's more and get a new 4 stroke over the R. I plan on getting 3 for my 300ex after I sell everything for it, so I could pick a R up for about 2500 and try it out and if it doesnt work, sell it and then try out a four stroke. What would you guys do if you were 16? Buy an R or a new generation 4 stroke?

Remember, I dont want a bias answer, just one that would be helpful to me, with the pro's and con's of each. Also, write why what you picked is better than the other two.
Steve

Sjorge450R
07-01-2006, 08:39 PM
you guys aren't helping me. like 20 views and 2 votes??? Common everyone at least vote.

07-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Dont ask other people. Go the the dealer, take em out for a spin, sit on them and whichever one feels better than thats the one you get. Other was the 450r is going to win the poll. This WAS a honda based site. 75% of the members are all honda..

Mxjunkie
07-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Depends, I'm a 2 stroke guy at heart so of course I'll say 250r but lately it seems people have been having a hard time getting parts on time for them.. But you cant beat a 250r in the woods hands down best handling quad in the woods!

I'd say get a 450r since you allready ride a thumper now so it wont cause much of a down time adapting to a quad, Part's easy to get and you can get it in either kick or e-start :D