PDA

View Full Version : Today sucked...

JRP
07-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Well today i woke up at 5 30 and went to BPG. Started out good, but my day ended really early. Lets just say i found myself hitting a tree.:o It was really wet(just watered track) and i went out being myself, showing off, and i hit this jump...(picture below) i came up way nose high and when my front end hit the ground it threw me to the side(left) and what do u know, theres trees there... I braked as hard as i could, but i jus slid. I was 3rd gear tapped and i jus nailed the tree, it was so much impact that once i hit the tree, i flew up and nailed the tree with my helmet(face side) and my right hand pushed down on the bars and bent the left side. And my right thigh came up and nailed the bars, and my leg is now black and blue, and my head is killing me. i really dont remeber alot, but all i remeber is that shane aka tamehart got it on camera. lmao Thanks for reading.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-01-2006, 04:13 PM
wow now you can show the chicks:devil: lol but i want to see the vid, you'll laugh a few days from now.

07-01-2006, 04:23 PM
ur nuts....thats a huge jump!

stoled_400_:(
07-01-2006, 04:30 PM
i want to see the vid too... and are you sure you didn't do this on purpose to make yourself more eligible for the quad makeover thing?? :blah:

250rmike
07-01-2006, 04:33 PM
my day there ended early also. didnt get to make it to the big track before my chain went through my clucth slave cylinder and broke the case where the case saver mounts. not sure how long you datyed i was there on the silver dale with 250r conversion

Mxjunkie
07-01-2006, 04:34 PM
I did the same thing but I didnt hit the tree! You gotta becareful when they water the tracks cause thats exactly when my mishap happened..

XCAdam89
07-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Dang Jordan...Sorry to hear that...Stop by DQ and I'll give you a free cone. :D

quads14589
07-01-2006, 04:37 PM
that really sucks man, was there any damage to ur quad?

JRP
07-01-2006, 04:48 PM
he didnt get video, jus pics. lol, i think he got ones of me in the air, and of me hitting the tree. lol, I think i bent the bars pretty good. Yea they water the track alot, but i shouldnt of been messin around like that. Also i think i should of jus been cruising around since it was my 1st time riding in 2weeks:( . Ill never not ride that long again. lol Hey 250rmike i didnt see you up there.

quads14589
07-01-2006, 04:52 PM
post em up

XCAdam89
07-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Is the Quadtech alright??

300EXrider356
07-01-2006, 04:55 PM
God I'm going to the track tommrow, I hope I dont get screwed like you did. But seriously that sucks, did you bend your A arm?

JRP
07-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
Is the Quadtech alright??

yea its ok. I surprised the bumper or my aarms didnt get trashed, but there were 2 car tires infront of the tree. I dont have the pics, shane does, he will post em up when he gets bacn to breezewood. But man ill tell you what, there are some crazy fast D6 riders there.:devil: :blah:

JRP
07-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider356
God I'm going to the track tommrow, I hope I dont get screwed like you did. But seriously that sucks, did you bend your A arm?

nope aarms are alright, suprisingly enough. Jus watch out for some of the D6 guys, there crazy fast.

Yfz450dan
07-01-2006, 07:52 PM
ya man u gotta be carfull when they wet the tracks!!! Last time i went to BPG on the kids track it was wet and i ran into those huge tractor tire! I fell off and my bike rolled!LOL:p :p

JRP
07-01-2006, 07:58 PM
haha yea, it gets watered alot, atleast it keeps the dust down right? haha It sucks now, because i dont know if ill be able to ride any this comming week, and all next week ill be in NC for vacation:( Hopefully my leg will get better by then.

07-01-2006, 08:27 PM
that sucks man, at least you didnt wreck your quad

Mxjunkie
07-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by JRP
haha yea, it gets watered alot, atleast it keeps the dust down right? haha It sucks now, because i dont know if ill be able to ride any this comming week, and all next week ill be in NC for vacation:( Hopefully my leg will get better by then.

It gets like a ice skating rink sometimes lol.. You have to remeber the rule, wait 10 minute's and let the peckerheads slide around and then ride it :p

Honda TRX250ex
07-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
It gets like a ice skating rink sometimes lol.. You have to remeber the rule, wait 10 minute's and let the peckerheads slide around and then ride it :p
But josh if you tell people that we wont have peckerheads like pepper to go out first!:p
j/k man i hope you feel better

440racer66
07-01-2006, 09:54 PM
where are you gonna b in nc

tamehart
07-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Here is the pic I got of Jordan makin' love to the tree.

I will make a new thread with pics from BPG for those of you that were out today (Saturday)

07-01-2006, 10:08 PM
haha im sorry man but that picture is funny as hell. Your face most of been like :eek:

07-01-2006, 10:09 PM
That picture is pretty funny, but I'm sorry for you. :)

Plante400
07-01-2006, 10:57 PM
hahahahah THat SUcks

mole97
07-02-2006, 02:30 AM
:eek: wow! funny you can laugh about it now. You must have sh*t in your pants. Glad your o.k. but that is a funny picture.

JRP
07-02-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by tamehart

I will make a new thread with pics from BPG for those of you that were out today (Saturday)

ahahaha, yea thats me. lmao, my face hit pretty hard. hahah

Mean250r
07-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by 450robot
im sorry jrp, but it had to be done

LMAO yeh man thats deff. a owned pic ha ha

But atleast your okay :blah: :devil:

JRP
07-02-2006, 08:22 AM
hahahaha, i cant stop laughing at that photo. lmao. Yea i could of been pretty messed up.

Mxjunkie
07-02-2006, 08:31 AM
LMAO, I'm so glad I didnt hit that tree :eek2:

It was soo close though, I went flying right about where the skidloader is sitting

quad2xtreme
07-02-2006, 08:55 AM
I can definitely see the attraction...that is one pretty tree. Does she have a sister? ;)

QuadManKev
07-02-2006, 10:45 AM
whats the point of that first picture? thats from last time you were there. but anyways, thats good that the bikes alright.

JRP
07-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadManKev
whats the point of that first picture? thats from last time you were there. but anyways, thats good that the bikes alright.

thats the jump i crashed on, theres a tree about 30ft in front of the jump. and when i landed it threw me to the left and bam theres the tree. And quad2xtreme she dosent have another sister.:devil: lmao

quad2xtreme
07-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by JRP
thats the jump i crashed on, theres a tree about 30ft in front of the jump. and when i landed it threw me to the left and bam theres the tree. And quad2xtreme she dosent have another sister.:devil: lmao

Actually, I am surprised the camera man had the composure to snap the picture...most would have dropped the camera with a big "Oh my God" passing the lips. Glad you are basically alright. In this case the ol saying it could have been much worse definitely applies.

I was really planning to be there this weekend but my life is in total turmoil right now. I went from a possible move to Raleigh/Durham in a few years to having it all happen in just over a month. I will now be one of those people who talk about driving 6+ hours to come back to Breezewood. :ermm: :( :grr: :mad:

/Jon

JRP
07-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Actually, I am surprised the camera man had the composure to snap the picture...most would have dropped the camera with a big "Oh my God" passing the lips. Glad you are basically alright. In this case the ol saying it could have been much worse definitely applies.

I was really planning to be there this weekend but my life is in total turmoil right now. I went from a possible move to Raleigh/Durham in a few years to having it all happen in just over a month. I will now be one of those people who talk about driving 6+ hours to come back to Breezewood. :ermm: :( :grr: :mad:

/Jon

that sucks man. it was a great turnout, jus wished i could of stayed longer, but since i got hurt, i couldnt ride, and i didnt feel like sitting and watchin ppl ride.

quad2xtreme
07-02-2006, 01:50 PM
It does suck but I am gong to make it up for Labor Day weekend for sure. The thing that really sucks is I finally did the uphill 65' jump on Father's Day weekend but didn't get any video or pictures. I did it about 12 times. Dan can confirm that I was even showboating a little bit in the air on 3 of the jumps.

I am hoping to get a nice travel trailer since I won't have a mortgage payment any more after I move down there. The housing prices are so cheap there compared to here. We might even end up living in a condo so it makes it easier to get away on the weekends. Everything about living in NC will be a plus for me except leaving my home away from home...Breezewood Proving Grounds. Hanging out with Dan, Amanda, Nikki, Mike, their three kids, Dan's mom, and other family members and friends has really turned it into my home away from home...not to mention all the other people I have met like Ray, Steve, Barry, Pappy, Kevin, and all the riders I've talked into traveling the few extra miles to ride at the ever improving BPG.

/Jon

JRP
07-02-2006, 05:16 PM
yea theres alot of great ppl up at breezewood, but just my luck, we didnt get to stay up there long enough to meet them. lol Hopefully next time.

JRP
07-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by tamehart

whoa i just noticced where my legs were, hahahahaha. God this pic cracks me up.:p

QuadJunkies
07-02-2006, 07:20 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!
Glad your Ok...that had to HURT!!:eek:

JRP
07-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
HOLY CRAP!!!
Glad your Ok...that had to HURT!!:eek:

ahaha yea, little sore, my own stupid fault. Shouldnt of gone out and tried to hit some stuff my 1st time out in a few weeks.:o

07-02-2006, 09:37 PM
hope ya feel better bud:(

www.jordan.justgotowned.com/ :devil:

JRP
07-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Marshmello
hope ya feel better bud:(

www.jordan.justgotowned.com/ :devil:

ahahah

quads14589
07-03-2006, 06:56 AM
lmfao