PDA

View Full Version : 2004 440ex for sale, brand new everything

ZRFRACING22
07-01-2006, 11:07 AM
I have for sale a 2004 400ex, i bought new in july of 2004, i rode it stock for a year and i wanted a little more power. I brought it to LDR machine in Berwick, ME and he professionally installed a 440 big bore kit and a stage 2 hot cam. I also brought the frame and subframe to Performance Powdercoating in Portsmouth, NH for a super gloss black appearance. I then ordered a white brothers slip on, jet kit, ac front bumper, um swingarm skidplate, pro armor full chassis skid plate, tapered handlebars and new grips, chrome gas cap, a new oem clutch, new RK chain and sprockets, wheel spacers, and a new air filter, after installing all those parts, i realized, im going to be getting my licence soon so im going to need money again. I hate to let it go, ive wanted a wheeler so long, but i have other priorities. The tires are holeshot HD's and they could be replaced although they still grab good (gotta love them). Im looking for 4000 or best offer. I live in maine and can ship if buyer pays the shipping.

ZRFRACING22
07-23-2006, 09:51 PM
3800 anyone, or trade for 450w