PDA

View Full Version : yfz parts

Bodie
07-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Have a brand new complete set of stock a arms for sale.Includes bushings,ball joints and nuts.You will need the sleeves and bolts for the upper arms as well as the dust covers and cotter keys.Fits all year models.$450 plus $10 shipping.This set costs $638 plus tax.They are off my new 2006 that was only ridden in the parking lot at the dealership.

I also have a set of used lonestar tie rods.They don't fit my 2006 but fit the 04 and 05's.They are in great shape with no bends or dents or cracks.They are much stronger than stock tie rods.You will need to reuse your ball joints.These cost $105 new,I will sell them for $55 plus $5 to ship.

Last item I am selling is a burgard steering stem with anti-vibe mounts.The clamps are for fat bars (1 1/8).It is stock length.Included is all the hardware needed.It is in great shape with only scratches around where it mounts to the upper frame.There are no bends or cracks or tweaks on it.This stem and clamps sells for over $200 new.I will sell it for $90 plus $10 to ship.

Please e-mail me at ridgeripper@aol.com or call 614 361 0441 if interested.