PDA

View Full Version : Which pipe is best????

akskidoo
07-01-2006, 02:04 AM
I know this has been addressed a couple of times but, what is the best pipe combo for the average person? I am looking at the full Yosi, Afterburner, and HMF pipes. I have the Cherri-Bomb, Pro-Flow intake, and the baffle removed and want to add exhaust. The bike is not used for racing. I just like having fun chasing the kids (on Quads), and racing up Comp hill at Dumont. I do not have to be the King of the hill! I just want the bike to be reliable and respectable when someone gets froggy. I understand someone will always have deeper pockets to buy parts and Kick my A--. It is all good. Also the Finance Department is craking down on the spending. Any ideas??

FUELATV
07-01-2006, 03:44 PM
There was a pipe shoot out done that included HMF, Yoshi, Pro Armor, Two Brothers and DASA. The DASA won with HMF second and Yoshi third. Rossier has posted dyno sheets with their pipe vs a yoshi. The Roosier was alittle better then the yoshi, but would not beat out the HMF or DASA.

93 lx
07-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Was that a full or slip on pipe for DASA? And whats their web site?

corey

tfs411
07-02-2006, 08:08 PM
They were all full pipes, I'm not sure about the website though.

KWAD GAWD
07-03-2006, 09:36 AM
DASA's site is: http://www.teamracersedge.com
Thre is nothing on the site about the LTR pipe yet.

buddah
07-03-2006, 06:57 PM
I have a very nice used Two Bros. slip on if you're interested. Not many hours at all. Sell it for $185... Let me know :)