PDA

View Full Version : Keith Little Racing Online

KLR12
06-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Go online with KLR: Keith Little Racing
--press release--

Russellville, Alabama (June 30, 2006) -- The long awaited website is finally live for 2004 ATVA National TT Champion and Lonestar Racing Honda DG backed rider, Keith Little of Russellville, Alabama. www.keithlittleracing.com is the official website for Keith Little, professional ATV racer No. 12 piloting the Honda TRX450R who recently won both the ATVA National Motocross at Steel City, June 18 and Extreme Dirt Track (TT) National at Twin Creeks, June 24. This new website will keep you up-to-date as Keith contests the motocross and dirt track Nationals as well as select other events and happenings both on and off the track.

Features of the new site include:
 Sponsor of the Month
 Fans earning their shot a being Fan of the Month
 Facts about Keith in his profile
 Photos and specifics on Keith’s 2006 ride in the TRX450R section
 Free wallpaper and view photos both on and off the track
 Where Keith is headed next and where he has been by viewing his schedule, race results with photos, media links and more.
 A sponsor page where you can show your support by making sure to tell them Keith sent you!
 A store that’s in the works where you can buy KLR products
 Asking Keith a question and read his responses in the Q & A section.

With so many good things on the horizon, bookmark www.keithlittleracing.com and plan to come back often because you never know what Keith will get into next!

Keith Little would like to thank his sponsors Lonestar Racing, American Honda, DG Performance, Öhlins, Maxxis, Streamline Performance Braking, Four, Quad Tech, Curtis Sparks Racing Engines, Ogio, Precision Racing Products, Douglas Wheel, Hinson Racing, Works Connection, Pro Honda Oils & Chemicals, Rath Racing, Division 4, Tire Balls, Sidi, IB Racing, K-Fab, DFR, DVS Shoe Company, JMR Powersports

Keith Little is a professional ATV racer. He always wears a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing while competing and practicing on a closed course. Keith asks that you respect the ATV you ride, your surrounding environment and the laws in your area while enjoying the sport of Keith’s chosen profession. Always ride within your abilities. All photos used on www.keithlittleracing.com are a courtesy of the respected photographer and are protected by government copyright laws.

Contact Keith Little Racing at KLR@keithlittleracing.com

Quad18star
06-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Man it's about time . I remember seeing the website adress on one of his number plates and when i punched it in , the website didn't exist .

Great to see he's finally got it up and running . I've always been a fan.

Pappy
06-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Very nice site!

I am a bit surprised though, I thought being affilated with or participating on other websites was a big nono for a few Pro riders due to conflicts with websites that "sponsor" them.

In any event, very glad to see a well laid out site, congrats Keith!

Nick110
06-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Very nice site Keith. And some good favorites.

"If you weren't an ATV Pro, what else would you do? Rappin’ and bust'n rhymes"

"Band: Nonpoint "

Admin
07-01-2006, 09:53 PM
For all those Keith Little fans, you now have a website to visit and keep up to date on the news about Keith Little.

07-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Very nice site Keith. And some good favorites.

"If you weren't an ATV Pro, what else would you do? Rappin’ and bust'n rhymes"

"Band: Nonpoint "

haha Beat me to it..

I like the site:macho