PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Little Sahara

FasstMidnightZ
06-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Whos down? I'm planning on goning sometime in July. If you guys could just give dates on when you could go we can hammer something out. I'm pretty much good to go anytime..Don't be wuss's, just bring a camel bak. :D

ohsobad_chevy
06-30-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm game, bro, just let me know when you wanna go and we can get a group ride going. My cousin and a couple others will come with me as well. Rip it up.

Martin Blair
07-24-2006, 10:14 PM
we are going to be down their the first week of august, of corse the yearly pilgramage to the sand during the hottest time of the year

ohsobad_chevy
07-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Martin Blair
we are going to be down their the first week of august, of corse the yearly pilgramage to the sand during the hottest time of the year
Thats cool, have fun.;)

cobradaler
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
were taking a group of people to little sahara this weekend 8-4-06, group will have a black cannondale, green dvx 400, orange predator, yellow raptor 700, blue raptor 700, and more.

omega27
08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
I am going to Little Sahara this weekend (8-4 to 8-6) should be a hot one. but its fun no matter the heat! We will be bringing 2 raptors and 2 400ex's.

Have fun and Happy Riding!

ohsobad_chevy
08-02-2006, 07:44 AM
I will be at little sahara 8-11 (Friday) until that sunday morning. :macho

LittleMissE
08-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Wish I could go my next trip to the dunes isnt until sandfest in sept.!!!

ohsobad_chevy
08-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
Wish I could go my next trip to the dunes isnt until sandfest in sept.!!!

In Waynoka, right?? I will be there too. Isnt the BombSquad supposed to be back. :cool:

LittleMissE
08-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
In Waynoka, right?? I will be there too. Isnt the BombSquad supposed to be back. :cool:

Yeah in Waynoka!! I dont know if the BombSquad will be back I havent heard anything about that!! I will be there with a big group(hopefully if everyone that I know that is talking about coming is actaully going to be there) !! I guess I will probaly see you there!!!!

ohsobad_chevy
08-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Cool Cool, I will be on a red 400ex, pretty much stock, HMF pipe. I will be riding with a couple 250r's, my buddies bringing a mojave, an LTR, and a couple 450r's. I will look for your DVX with the #8 stickers, If I see you I will say hello, or if you see me, do the same!! Hope to see ya there! :cool: :cool:

LittleMissE
08-02-2006, 01:28 PM
I am pretty sure for most of the time unless something happens and my uncle cant make it... my dvx with the 8 stickers, my moms dvx thats red/black, a orange kfx, a white z400 with the purple/ pink alba graphics, and a yellow z400(and thats just the z400 types of quads) and I know forsure my dads 250r will be there!! When it gets closer and I know of the others coming I will post what types of bikes they ride!!! Hope to see you there!!!

omega27
08-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Went to Little Sahara this past weekend it wasnt bad. Did get kinda hot in the middle of the day (nap time) and Sunday it was pretty much hotter than hell:devil: all day. We got some good night riding in though. Had a cool sighting, We were riding along a trail (at night) my uncle was leading and he got about 4 inches from hitting 2 different porcupines! (yes it was a porcupine) kinda crazy. I got a couple of good crashes in but nothing to serious.
well...

HAPPY RIDING!!

ohsobad_chevy
08-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah, Last time we were at LS, we were riding at night and seen 2 porcupines (sp?) They are pretty cool, first time to see a real one. They didnt act alarmed at all, just continued walking in front of us. :p

tar
08-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Yea

One time me and some friends went and rode out there at abou 6 am and I was leading and I was going around this curve and I saw somthing and it was a doe and a fawn. I thought it was pretty neat.