PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Live by OC MD?

ShiftFMX
06-30-2006, 05:51 AM
Is there anyone that lives by Ocean City Maryland?? I'm leaving tonight to go on vacation there and I was wondering if there was till bad flooding there if there ever was any at all. I go there every year, and I hope the boardwalk didnt get destroyed!

Prey
06-30-2006, 06:09 AM
na, i think they made it out fine, montgomery county was the only one that i know of in MD to declare a state of emergency

Pappy
06-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Just came back from that area, no issues to speak of. boardwalks is still there:p

mxdad
06-30-2006, 06:54 AM
We were there last Thurs thru Sun and most of the rain was missing OC. We only had one t-storm Fri afternoon so you should be fine!!! Have a good one!!!

gbcap
06-30-2006, 07:16 AM
i know someone that is there right now and she said they had sun most days for the past week. they didn't get much rain at all. you should be fine as far as flooding goes.

ShiftFMX
06-30-2006, 08:14 AM
I just got off the phone with the OCMD Chamber of commerce and they said they missed all the flood and it will be sunny for the next week, cant wait! I'm not looking forward to the 10 hr drive though, oh well, its worth it though once you get there!