PDA

View Full Version : Ohio riders........talk to me

z400mafiaman
06-29-2006, 08:29 PM
hey wats up, i was just wondering if there were any riders from Ohio out there. Im from Akron and Ive been to Bear Creek a lot but i want to know how Crows Creek is. That would be great if i could get some info. Thanks guys

crayfz
07-01-2006, 06:19 AM
You can go to Outlaw extreme, or Elson Street riding park, there both close to you, Rt 30 East to 43 South about 9miles down.
I think it's $15 at both.
Going to outlaw today, they have a marked harescramble track, and a moto-x track.

Never heard of Crow creek, would it be Crow canyon your talking about?

z400mafiaman
07-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Ya Ya Ya thats it Crows Canyon. Ive heard about Elson Street people say its really awesome. I havent heard about this other place ill check it out. thanks.

jimmie collins
07-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi , I used to work in akron in the old days I have opened my place up for trail riding and primitive camping Have about 6 -7 miles of cut trails on 100 acres of hills . We are in Coshocton County 5 miles north of dresden . . about 1.5 hours from you. It is starting to take off on the week ends. We only have fire rings out house .and free fire wood Trail fee is $10. per day . no rangers and my main rule is have a good time . Do what you like.
Respond if you want directions

pitcrew14
07-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Crow Canyon is located over 300 acres they have a nice mototcross track plus they have alot of trail running thru the woods plus AES is located on the property so if you need parts, gas, oil, tires, etc they usually have it

http://www.crowcanyonmx.com/
http://www.aesracing.com/

GooseZ400
07-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Youll like crow. It kinda has tight trails but youll get used to it . Elson street is alright but when i used to go it was always a little to crowded for my liking. Crow is about the same size. Their mx track is pretty kick a**. watch out for the tabletop near the parking lot I butsted my nuts on the tank.

My 2 fav. spots are perry state forest and wayne nat. If you like crow any Yuolll like perry. There is a lot of thinkin when ridin at perry its pretty technical.

But if you like wide open ridin youll love wayne. We avg about 35 mph in the woods. during a two day ride we'll put about 180 mi on our bikes.

400exc
07-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Im a little away from you guys but im by Lima. There are places me and some other riders found to ride at, some are pretty sweet. But Longs Quarry and Woods and Waters are the 2 places around here that have had good compliments. Ive been to WnW, but not Longs.

twj74
07-31-2006, 09:59 AM
I too have rode at Elson St and Crows Canyon. I prefer Elson St over CC. Both are great places to ride. I've also been to Wellsville which is a very technical/ hard place to ride...not for the beginer. Wayne National Forest is another fun place to ride. WNF is more even flow and more of a gentel ride...still alot of fun. Camping at WNF was half the fun for me.

Hey, Collins I would be interested in obtaining more info on your place to ride in Cosh. County. My email is jtwrestling@yahoo.com and would like to check it out. Any info would be great. I along with a few other friends ride in the state of ohio with the Wayne County ATV Club out of Wooster, Oh. Good group of guys / ladies to ride with.

hondaredrider
07-31-2006, 05:35 PM
i'm about an hour away from akron. I sometimes ride at Yellow Creek. Not to bad, just getting to crowded with buggies and jeeps and stuff. Not a bad place to ride during the week just watch out for the wekends. VERY CROWDED

stuntjake7
08-03-2006, 05:11 PM
I live near Dayton. Is there any other place then Hapin Acres to ride. Haspins nice, 3 MX tracks and 750 acres of wooded hare scramble riding. and a sweet dirt drag stip. I just moved here. let me know. thanks

zawetzel13
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
I live north of Dayton and we ride down at Wayne National. It's about a 2 1/2 hr drive but so worth it. we just went down saturday night and rode until 3am, then set up our tent and slept till morning. got up and rode till 5:30 on sunday and went home. Ever since we first went to Wayne National we havent been back to haspen. hope this helps
zane

glwitmer
08-24-2006, 06:07 PM
where at in Lima do you ride i just moved here and havent found anywhere to ride yet. I have two other friends that ride too. my email is glwitmer@unoh.edu a response would be much appreciated. thanks

glwitmer
08-24-2006, 06:12 PM
where at in Lima do you ride i just moved here and havent found anywhere to ride yet. I have two other friends that ride too. my email is glwitmer@unoh.edu a response would be much appreciated. thanks