PDA

View Full Version : Trade my 450r for a yfz???

yamaha91
06-29-2006, 05:16 PM
I have a 2005 450r that is brand new, i got it about a month ago, it is black and there is nothing wrong with it at all, its barely even broken in. I just seem to like the yfz's better because they are smaller and i am small. I bought the 450r because it was cheaper at the time, but i probably should have saved up for what i really wanted, a yfz. The aftermarkets include only Pro armor nerfs, and tag x5 handlebars. Comes with all stock parts. So if anyone has a yfz they would like to trade me, send me a reply and some pics if you could, mods list would be great also, thanks.

If the bike is nice enough i might add some money. thanks

yamaha91
06-29-2006, 06:06 PM
i have pics on my computer but i dont know how to post them so i will send them to someone that can post them. thanks

250x_kyle
06-30-2006, 09:40 AM
its all about how u like the feeling on them.if your more comfortable on the yfz than the 450r then trade it on a yfz if your more comfortable on the 450r keep it. if the bars arnt high enough just get a plus 1 or 2 stem

Octane
07-03-2006, 02:11 PM
If you feel the YFZ fits you better and you feel more comfortable on it, go for it.
Both are great machines. You are the one who has to pay for it and ride it, so I say get what makes you happy.

Mean250r
07-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I got a 05 YFZ id trade ya, but to bad your so far away

mitchyfz
07-03-2006, 04:25 PM
You would have to plus some cash for me to doit im in southeastern minnesota, just bought not too long ago, bill ballance editioin 2006, I have an lsr axle extended, tag t2 big bars, fmf titanium mega bomb header, with titanium 4 muffler, jetted, it was the bill ballance edition so it came with the gytr nerfs, graphics, also have baja front rims with razrs and beadlock rear rims with razrs barely used you might have to add alot but let me know if your interested, stock parts come with
four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com