PDA

View Full Version : Summer time hockey

daiglea
06-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Man is there any thing better than playing hockey on a warm summer night. I just got done playing hockey after sweating my balls off all day. Nice to walk into a cool place in shorts and play. Bets walking in in a skidoo suit and walking out sweaty and catching pneumonia.

hondarider2500
06-29-2006, 04:29 PM
ya dude i know exactly what you mean. im tryin to get on a summer league team, i havent played since the fall and i wanna play so bad

mx428
06-29-2006, 05:08 PM
hockey owns all. <3:p

I had practice today, 96 degrees out. Walked in the rink, got a wiff of that smell, best feeling ever.

coolex
06-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by mx428
hockey owns all. <3:p

I had practice today, 96 degrees out. Walked in the rink, got a wiff of that smell, best feeling ever.

i played it for 8 years 6 years of golie, then broke my foot four wheelign in acouple spots and never went back:confused:

but i love the hot outside then goin in side its awsome

z40021
06-29-2006, 08:18 PM
I played for 4 years at golie, defense and center. Hockeys my favorit sport next to racing but then we had to move down to this gay town from st.paul. No were to play within 30 miles on a team and parents are allways workin.

daiglea
06-30-2006, 04:10 AM
You got to live in canada for hockey man I don't think one city or village dosen't have an arena. hahah. But summer time there is only on spot open with 4 ice surfaces. Great place. With a beer deliverie service for after the game. An a nice bar upstairs for later. I misself play 4 times a week not including practice and love every moment. I think i like playing summer time hockey more than in my league in the winter.