PDA

View Full Version : 2005 400EX Yellow MUST SELL

JAMO
06-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Honda 400EX
Yellow
Clear Title
HMF Slip-On (Black Chrome)

Long story short, I got rid of my motorcycle cause I have a baby on the way, bought this to hold me over, now we're nearing our due date and I must get rid of it. I own it free and clear so the title is in my hands and ready to transfer. I have roughly 12 hours on the machine and that is spread over about 4 different rides. It is perfectly clean, mint condition. The brand new HMF Slip-On has one day of riding on it, and is without scratches. I have pictures if you are interested, but basically it's just a stock 400 with the pipe. I already did the first service, oil change and filter change. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I also have the stock pipe, which has about 6 hours on it, and is also in mint condition.

If you have any questions or want to make an offer, feel free to email me at thejamo<at>gmail<dot>com

I am asking $4000, but like I said, I really need to get rid of it so please make me an offer.

250Renvy
06-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Are you the original owner and is that near cleveland?

JAMO
06-30-2006, 07:25 AM
Yes, I'm the original owner. I bought it brand new from J&J Cycles a few months ago. It still has the "fuzzies" on the tires, as well as the colored lines on the tires. I am not exaggerating when I say it's mint with very low hours.

I'm kinda near Cleveland, closer to Akron really. If you're interested in seeing it I'm available most weekdays after 5PM and usually home all weekend.

MWB BigMike
06-30-2006, 05:38 PM
3500? A mans gotta try. Also do you have any pics

the_schapers@yahoo.com

JAMO
07-02-2006, 07:25 AM
I sent you more pictures but here is one for the thread:

http://www.seasonedgamers.com/images/personal/quadright.jpg

ajd187
07-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Looks good, sent you a PM about it..

JAMO
07-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I got your PM AJD, sorry bout the late response.

This is still for sale and I am still taking offers. I'm in Cleveland Ohio area and am willing to deliver or meet half way, within reason.

JAMO
08-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Still for sale :( My wife and I had our baby last week and now more than ever I need to get rid of this toy, and get some ching in the bank. First $3700 takes it. This price is good till Sunday.