PDA

View Full Version : horror story

R-Crazy
08-15-2002, 08:03 PM
i went out riding to today though the woods, and the person who knew the trails took out to the power lines. he said that we would only have to cross 2 roads, but when we got to the roads, we had to ride about 2 miles of double line road. when we got there we had to ride throught 5 people's backyards and then we were there. by the time we got there, we had the whole neighborhood chasing us. we ran. eventually we turned around and had to ride about 5 miles of double line road becasue our oringinal path was blocked. by the time we got to his house, me and 2 other kids got so pissed at the "leaders". we are just real lucky no one called the cops. those f*cking *********s. Sorry guys, had to vent, but i fell al lot better now :D

dave

Braff1
08-15-2002, 09:45 PM
It is amazing how one a-hole can make a whole group look bad. That I how we lost 88 acre of land to ride our quad on.

flyin#5
08-17-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Braff1
It is amazing how one a-hole can make a whole group look bad. That I how we lost 88 acre of land to ride our quad on.

i hear ya:(

Sportrax10
08-17-2002, 08:27 PM
this kid i ride with on a baster tod us about this motorcross corse that he aways rides at ,was 15 mins away from our house, so my dad packed my 4 wheeer up and the kid on the baster and a kid on a rancher rode on the crownded roads thee whoe way there and it ended up being a dirt bike ony motor cross couse and you have to have a membership....... he got his butt kicked my the kid on the rancher and no one istens to what he says any more

Sportrax10
08-17-2002, 10:10 PM
(up there my key board was broke and i couldnt type the lettrer "l" :mad: but now its fixed

R-Crazy
08-18-2002, 06:43 PM
now you know why people hate people that ride. only a few people give all of us a bad name. i hate the look on people;s faces when you say you ride.

dave