PDA

View Full Version : stock 400ex vs stock z400

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 10:26 PM
wanna see wat u guys think about that.. all my friend said z400 was faster then 400ex but i think there were wrong because i own a z 400 i race few z 400 dvx and kfx and me and my stock 400ex never lost against them, it a drag i had them for about 1st and 2nd the z had me in midrage about 1 lentght but i would be in front of them about 1-2 quad lenght in front of them on the top end... and the guys are pist now beccause my quad is stock and im fastest then them did didnt beleive that my quad was stock so we took my bike a piece and prove it to them,.. jsut tell me wat up with that peolple races 400ex vs z400

thx alot

2002 400ex
nerf bars
handle abrs
dg bumper

Pro400EXC
06-28-2006, 10:35 PM
whoo careS

Geezus too much drama on this site.

And it depends on the rider and weight..you weight less than he does you can take him...

But if u can't ride worth a shyt then your gonna get smoked.

But like i said before..who cares...just ride your damn quads...

YFZ450Ridr
06-28-2006, 10:41 PM
when your dragging a 400ex and a z400, who ever has the better shifts, weighs less, or is a better rider overall will win. with equal riders and equal mods a z400 should win, but not by a huge margin.

id say the most two fought about topics on this site are a z400 vs a 400ex and a 450r vs a yfz...

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 10:42 PM
lol haha i well 1 rider was 5pound light and the other i was 10pound smaller...

yee i dont who care but i jsute but a point that z 400 can get beat by stock 400ex without a doubt

tp300ex
06-28-2006, 10:46 PM
i have a 400ex and stock for stock z will win but put them on the track and race....

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 10:47 PM
ahah yee i agree with you... but yee cuz all people with z think they fastest and pepp with ex think the fastest.. but now where i live didnt beleive me but now they know im fastest so i think it funyn when people argue ahah, and yee people argues alot for yfz and 450r,

ridfastorbelast
06-28-2006, 11:02 PM
well.. i did all kind of riding,sand, he couldt keep up,trails. so didnt. because the quad is so tipsy espcially in tight trail it had problems,on the track,ive beat few,well your 400ex has something because i didnt see a kfx z400 or dvx pass me yet,, and ive race about 6-7 of them, my my quad is bone stock.like i said before the z have me in the midrage,but i go past him on the top end for about 1-2 quad lenght, yes i think the z 400 has more power and more torque.. but the 400ex's top speed is faster then aa z400 will even.. send u video soon of it..Im not saying z 400 are bad....

GooseZ400
06-29-2006, 04:46 PM
truefully i think that your full of ****. A stock will beat your ex by about 1 - 2 lengths. In stock form there is no way that you can beat a z. Your bike takes two seconds longer to reach 55 mph than the z. Those 2 seconds mean that youll be watching that z get further and further away. By the time you know it you lost. Then youll be wishing that that you had a 450 cuz you got the slowest 400 out there.

400exrules
06-29-2006, 04:49 PM
i have an hmf slipon, filter, stage 1 cam, and jetting of course....and im dead even with my friends z400 with a whitebrothers carbon fiber slipon, filter, jetting

but im alittle better rider

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 08:43 PM
haha well.. ur 400ex is something cuz around here there no z that passes me, my friend as an 400ex pipe air filter,jet and 22inche tires, and his only e 1 quad lengt in front of me,plus he smoke the stock z or, and i never seen a z past me yee or dv or kfx,so yee an no way my 400ex make 55mph ahaha i got clocked by a police radar a 78mph at my max speed bud so ur full of crap.

400exc
06-29-2006, 09:12 PM
now if the mods you had in your first post are true, there is now way that you can readh 78 with a stock 400. The fastest ive had mine at was 70, and that was reight before the rev limiter topped out. Plus i dont know if the speedometer on the car was right. And how did you get the speed from the cop? You would be going past the speed limit, and so right after u pass him, he tries chasing you, you get picked up, and then you probably ask him "how fast was i going?" i dont belive it.

400exc
06-29-2006, 09:13 PM
and if you were actually going 78 like u said you were...... i wanna ask you a wuestion... how big was the hill when you were going down it? lol

ridfastorbelast
06-29-2006, 09:18 PM
haha fuuny it was on the highway i was going to put some gas.. and she clocked me at 125.km-h 25km-h over so yee and dont tell me cops radar are wrong. buddy, ahha very funny there was no hill by the way bud, if u make 70 with it did you had 18inch tires on it cuz that wat my friend ex doesnt with his 18inche tires, my quad is totally stock

sic250x
06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
dude seriously, before you start talkin smack learn some grammar and punctuation, yee heerz meez?

ridfastorbelast
06-30-2006, 12:10 AM
sry bud, it cuz im french by the way, and im not the best in english as you can see lol

GooseZ400
07-05-2006, 05:46 PM
stock everything your quad will not run over 68- 70 mph. And i'm being pretty generous here. Your ex will not beat a z in stock form, even if they were both stock.
There must be something in the water up there cause your pretty much on crack. Most everyone will agree that a stock z will beat a stock ex.

The only way your ex will beat a z is with severe mods and if the z has any mods done to it the z will still beat it. The z has a much quicker top end and it is built to be reved out. when you reach your rev limit the z will still be reving,

It's a never ending battle. And of course youll talk as much **** as you can cuz you live up there in north country. If your ever in the US near ohio and you can somehow hit me up. we'll find out just how bad your little ex is.
I'll send back north w/ your tail in between yor legs whining that you should ve bought something w/ a little more bite than an ex.

Then again your part french so you wouldn't put up much of a fight anyways

juanki
07-05-2006, 05:54 PM
in march 05 dw there was a shoot out stock vs stock, they said that the z get close to 65 mph and the ex almost 60, in drag racing, in loose dirt they where even, cus the z spins too much and the mellow power of the ex just grabbed, in good traction the z over a length and in the sand the z over two lenghts.

Titanium
07-05-2006, 06:43 PM
how many times do we have to read this question. it gets old:rolleyes: :mad:

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 08:22 PM
yo goose z400 or w-e your call...

well ready anytime cuz bud there no z 400 goes next to me im even faster then the dvx, and dvx is abit faster then the z , so bud, ive race 4-5 z400 on a drag they were faster than me but top end would pass them about few quad lentght..

i should have a video soon of it me beating a z400

plus bud the z is 500 more then the z its so more worth it buying the ex because u can pipe it etc or put 500$ and would smoke even more a z 400

i aint saying a z400 is a bad quad.. ive ride them.. i like them.. but not as much as my ex.. yes i agree the have power and lots of torque a bit more then my ex for the midrange power but top end i get past them.. before i didnt think i would have been faster then them... but that why im saying im fastest now because i saw it and ive race etc.. and u can't say it was a bad driver we even changed quad so yee there u go.. z 400 wont past my STOCK 400ex u might past the others, but u wont past me bud

ps: my ex is bone stock

2002 400ex yellow
dg bumper
dg nerf bar
msr handle bar
shaved fenders

mickey400ex
07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
this kid is at it again with his 400ex, over in the banshee section he was posting how he beat banshees, is there any quad that can beat your 400ex? the only quads an ex can beat is a 4 stroke quad with less displacement that it has

07-05-2006, 10:25 PM
I don't know..I've seen some weird things...My 300's 5th gear top speed is my friends 416exs 4th top speed. He might just have gotten the best ex on the line. My friend Josh has a 300ex (pipe,filter), and my bone stock 300ex is more powerful than his. Some motors are built better than others. And by the way..My friends 300ex is a 2003, and mine is an 2001

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 10:26 PM
yo bud i aint saying im the fastest quad on earth im just saying im faster then z 400 and banshees.. dont worry ive got beated lots of time that for sure. raptor pred ds,modified banshe modifier 400ex modified z ... im saying that the z 400 or the banshee well im faster then them. But no got beated by STOCK Z 400 OR BANSHEE BUDDY NO WAY HAHAHA

and mickey wat machine do u own?

mickey400ex
07-05-2006, 10:28 PM
well i have 500 bucks that says bring that ex down here and i will outrun you on either machine, the banshee or the z

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 10:36 PM
haha anytime buddy will take a z or a banshee on top end bud

mickey do u atleast have a quad hahaha

mickey400ex
07-05-2006, 10:40 PM
i bet i was riding atvs before you was even born

07-05-2006, 10:40 PM
He has an '03 LE Banshee. It's almost like I'm positive he has it...:eek:

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 10:43 PM
kool i would smoke you anytime if ur quad is stock hahaha

mickey400ex
07-05-2006, 10:47 PM
the shee is 100% bone stock, and if u dont believe i have it, i can paste the link where i bought it from a guy off the net, and didnt i tell you that i busted my old ex sunday on the pavement:o

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 10:54 PM
haha kool... mind is bone stock... when i race my friends the shees and the z they didnt beleive me so we went own and we pull out apart all my motor .. and everything there like **** man i thought i would have been faster then ur ex but not there not plus z 400 and faster then banshee and i past z 400 so bye bye buddy

plus shee can't keep up with me with a long ride so longer we ride longer there in the dust ahhaha

mickey400ex
07-05-2006, 10:58 PM
sorry but im not buying it, everyone on here knows the truth and your just full of crap

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 11:05 PM
my friend blew there engine off there banshee because there were always riding with me and to keep with they always had to have the throthle at full speed and dont let go... because if there were jerking it i was just getting farther a head an once they blew they engine ahha... so now there modified and now the beat me

a banshee overseixe about 0.10 is about the same speed as me
or a banshee with only reed valve
or banshee with k&n

otherwise that.. they dont pass me
sorry bud i know ur mad about this but it all the truth

mickey400ex
07-05-2006, 11:09 PM
sorry pal, im not mad cuz after i had my ex for 5 years i think i know what im talking about, and how long have you had yours?

ridfastorbelast
07-05-2006, 11:17 PM
almsot 3 years and i know how to ride it... i would send u videos that i made,, but i can't because my computer is just to slow lol and i have dial up so would take for ever im sorry..

well with my 3year that i have my ex.. total ive race more then 6 stock banshee.. and z 400 and top end i pass them... banshe about 2-3 quad and if the guy is about almost 200poutn put it 3-4 and z 400 1-2 quad lenght.. depends who much does the rider weight

Chicksdigme423
07-06-2006, 07:19 AM
am i stupid or can no one else understand this guy???

LEARN ENGLISH OR DONT POST! cause i cant understand you napoleon

this is such a retarded thread anyways... anyone knows a stock shee would spank a 400ex all over the place... it's retarded and he keeps going just to piss people off

01 400EXer
07-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Who gives a chit. If you want to buy an atv to drag race with then don't buy either machine. Get somethin faster, hint hint (Banshee).

GooseZ400
07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
How long will this go on for. a stock banshee will smoke both a z and an ex. Your out there dude ,they must grow some good stuff up there. Sooner or later youll wake up from this wet dream your having and realize you got the slowest sport quad.

YFZ450Ridr
07-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Chicksdigme423
am i stupid or can no one else understand this guy???

LEARN ENGLISH OR DONT POST! cause i cant understand you napoleon

this is such a retarded thread anyways... anyone knows a stock shee would spank a 400ex all over the place... it's retarded and he keeps going just to piss people off

im with you... every single one of his posts(except 1) have been in a drag racing thread and all he does is stir up crap.

ITSTOCK
07-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I beat my friends pipe (T5's)/jetted/filter banshee all the time. Of course he is 240 to my 175. I've also beat raptors and z400's, with my only mods being a slip on and jetting. I have no doubt, that with equal ability and weight riders, the 400ex would still be "slower", BUT with all it's traction it is EASILY POSSIBLE THAT THE 400EX WILL STILL WIN AGAINST THE MORE POWERFULL QUADS. My brothers heavily worked banshee BARELY beats me, starts pulling way out (I'm in top of 4th when he catches me), and I think he is still spinning as he passes me.

Originally posted by mickey400ex
this kid is at it again with his 400ex, over in the banshee section he was posting how he beat banshees, is there any quad that can beat your 400ex? the only quads an ex can beat is a 4 stroke quad with less displacement that it has

ridfastorbelast
07-07-2006, 01:37 PM
u said i have the slowest sport quad but why do i past stock shee's and stock z 400 buddy.. i guess im not enh yeah that what i thought.. ur just mad... that ex is faster then a banshee and the z on top end.. so buddy ur wrong by saying im the slowest quad.

yee maybe ur thinking a shee is smoking a ex its problably because its modified .. cuz ive try banshee in dirt, pavement,snow,mud,grass..etc and wouldn get in front of me.. in a drag it close... but top end.. no doubt i past him... like i said.. drag depand on the rider of the banshee

sorry bud.. well i know its make u people mad but u can't to nothing about it.. cuz if u quad is stock you wont passt me sorry.. youll have to put money in( banshee, z 400)

wont past in front of my honda power buddy hahah

2002 yellow 400ex bone stock
dg nerf
dg bumper
shaved fender
msnr handle bar
razr tires

ITSTOCK
07-07-2006, 01:50 PM
A stock shee with an equally skilled rider, as well as weight, should NOT have a problem beating you up top. You shouldn't have a problem beating him on the trails on though.

Maybe you don't understand, I OWN A 400EX, and before I bought it was well aware that when it comes to drag racing, most of the other 400's (as well as banshee) were going to be faster. They have more power, nothing wrong with that. Get over it, you aren't being realistic.

Originally posted by ridfastorbelast
u said i have the slowest sport quad but why do i past stock shee's and stock z 400 buddy.. i guess im not enh yeah that what i thought.. ur just mad... that ex is faster then a banshee and the z on top end.. so buddy ur wrong by saying im the slowest quad.

yee maybe ur thinking a shee is smoking a ex its problably because its modified .. cuz ive try banshee in dirt, pavement,snow,mud,grass..etc and wouldn get in front of me.. in a drag it close... but top end.. no doubt i past him... like i said.. drag depand on the rider of the banshee

sorry bud.. well i know its make u people mad but u can't to nothing about it.. cuz if u quad is stock you wont passt me sorry.. youll have to put money in( banshee, z 400)

wont past in front of my honda power buddy hahah

2002 yellow 400ex bone stock
dg nerf
dg bumper
shaved fender
msnr handle bar
razr tires

ITSTOCK
07-07-2006, 01:59 PM
This guys a nut case, somebody send him to hang out with Kim Jung :ermm:

GPracer2500
07-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Somebody please kill this thread. It's like a bad car accident--it's awful and terrible and sad yet I can't look away (looking = clicking on this thread). :eek2:

Why must I subject myself to this atrocity?!?!

:devil:

250r4life
07-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by GPracer2500
Somebody please kill this thread. It's like a bad car accident--it's awful and terrible and sad yet I can't look away (looking = clicking on this thread). :eek2:

Why must I subject myself to this atrocity?!?!

:devil:

GP... this idiot ride fast or be last did the same thing in the banshee forum... i honestly, and i mean honestly with complete sincerity, think he has to be one of the most ignorant people i have ever met, adn like you, his threads absoultely drive me insane... im not saying this to be a punk, i sincerely feel like this, and it would give me great pleasure to smack the back of his head

xtremefullbore
07-07-2006, 04:00 PM
my friend blew there engine off there banshee because there were always riding with me and to keep with they always had to have the throthle at full speed and dont let go... because if there were jerking it i was just getting farther a head an once they blew they engine ahha... so now there modified and now the beat me

ya... happens to my freinds alot :rolleyes: .. dude ur like a 5 year old kid, you know your annoying but when someone tells you to shut up because your annoying you cant believe they did that... so SHUT UP... YOUR ****** ANNOYING THE PISS OUTTA ME!!

GooseZ400
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
u maka no sence dude. Need some syciatrick heeelp. May b even rehab. That crack is killn you bud. :confused:

Pro400EXC
07-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Listen KIDS

STFU.

who cares.....its summer break for most punk *** kids so now they all come on here and run there mouths...

Grow up and let your nuts drop then maybe start talking trash.

I am so tired of atvriders and there 13-15yr olds coming in here shotting off there mouhts thinking they are gods and what not..it gets old quick

markeg192
07-09-2006, 05:13 PM
:devil: Bump

ridfastorbelast
07-09-2006, 06:26 PM
hey i just go back from riding.. and on my way riding i saw a z 400 so we stop talked a bit.. checked out the quads.. hes like ur bike stock.. yes.. urs yes.. i said.. let go race he like alright.. but he told me he beated 2 other 400ex before.. im like alright let go see if u can beat me... went for the race.. 1st race.. i smoke him.. he didnt had a good shifts.. 2nd race.. 1st and 2nd gear were egal.. 3rd and 4th was pulling a head by not even a quad lenght.. ive reach around tth gear slow starting to get him.. and past him about half or 1 quand lenght.. and was even 2quad lenght one time... he like.. damn ur ex goes pretty well.. i give u respect for ur bike cuz ur the first one who pass'es me

and im serious no joke
ive should have video tape that... but i dont have a cam:(....

but he jsut moved near my house so will go riding.. and will make a video us racing

and buddy it doesnt mean im 16 i cant ride my quad... you would be surprise buddy.. so yee doesnt im younger than u that i cant ride... the guy was 28 years with the z and i had to stop somtime for wait fo him.. so bud u have no point about saying 14-15 years old cant ride a bike

atvRiDa400ex
07-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Pro400EXC
whoo careS

Geezus too much drama on this site.

And it depends on the rider and weight..you weight less than he does you can take him...

But if u can't ride worth a shyt then your gonna get smoked.

But like i said before..who cares...just ride your damn quads...

...well said:o :rolleyes:

xtremefullbore
07-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Listen KIDS

STFU.

who cares.....its summer break for most punk *** kids so now they all come on here and run there mouths...

Grow up and let your nuts drop then maybe start talking trash.

I am so tired of atvriders and there 13-15yr olds coming in here shotting off there mouhts thinking they are gods and what not..it gets old quick

Im about tired of you and your mouthing the younger guys even though im not that young, but I am really gettin tired of you, actin like your big and bad, this site doesent have any age limit so its open to them to so just shut up because your really pretty annoying it semms like thats all you do is bash younger members
:ermm:

atvRiDa400ex
07-09-2006, 07:13 PM
I think we need a mod to KILL this thread before someone gets banned....so

lets git R done

xtremefullbore
07-09-2006, 07:19 PM
I think we need a mod to KILL this thread before someone gets banned....so

well said, but you shouldnt agree with pro400exc he just tries to act big n bad hes prolly some 14 year old who wants us to think hes 25 and a badass.. so immature. :ermm:

atvRiDa400ex
07-09-2006, 07:27 PM
you could be right...but like i said i dont want anyone to get banned over a dumb thread so it should be killed...

xtremefullbore
07-09-2006, 07:45 PM
hey i just go back from riding.. and on my way riding i saw a z 400 so we stop talked a bit.. checked out the quads.. hes like ur bike stock.. yes.. urs yes.. i said.. let go race he like alright.. but he told me he beated 2 other 400ex before.. im like alright let go see if u can beat me... went for the race.. 1st race.. i smoke him.. he didnt had a good shifts.. 2nd race.. 1st and 2nd gear were egal.. 3rd and 4th was pulling a head by not even a quad lenght.. ive reach around tth gear slow starting to get him.. and past him about half or 1 quand lenght.. and was even 2quad lenght one time... he like.. damn ur ex goes pretty well.. i give u respect for ur bike cuz ur the first one who pass'es me

and im serious no joke
ive should have video tape that... but i dont have a cam:(....

but he jsut moved near my house so will go riding.. and will make a video us racing

and buddy it doesnt mean im 16 i cant ride my quad... you would be surprise buddy.. so yee doesnt im younger than u that i cant ride... the guy was 28 years with the z and i had to stop somtime for wait fo him.. so bud u have no point about saying 14-15 years old cant ride a bike

hey dude, JUST LEAVE!!! do this whole site a HUGE favor and log off and forget about it becuase noone believes you no matter what so either leave and shut up or talk knowledgable and not dumb... you may be the most annoying kid ever!! :grr:

Pro400EXC
07-09-2006, 07:46 PM
lol....

14yr old...sorry cheif...wrong..That means i would have joined when i was 9??? I highly doubt that.

I'm far from 14...

Your tired of me?

I think I am Big and Bad? HAHA

No....I've been on this site for a loooong time... I've been here before it was even atvriders..before its had this new web layout..a looong time..

I've seen this site change so Muhc...It used to ge a forum full of good people who rode etc. Not it just seems as if everyone thinks they are faster than everyone else who who can smoke who or yamaha's are better and this and that.

i mean we have threads about what people had for dinner and such..i mean c'mon...

250r4life
07-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
hey dude, JUST LEAVE!!! do this whole site a HUGE favor and log off and forget about it becuase noone believes you no matter what so either leave and shut up or talk knowledgable and not dumb... you may be the most annoying kid ever!! :grr:

its true its true

xtremefullbore
07-09-2006, 07:50 PM
lol....

14yr old...sorry cheif...wrong..That means i would have joined when i was 9??? I highly doubt that.

I'm far from 14...

Your tired of me?

I think I am Big and Bad? HAHA

No....I've been on this site for a loooong time... I've been here before it was even atvriders..before its had this new web layout..a looong time..

I've seen this site change so Muhc...It used to ge a forum full of good people who rode etc. Not it just seems as if everyone thinks they are faster than everyone else who who can smoke who or yamaha's are better and this and that.

i mean we have threads about what people had for dinner and such..i mean c'mon...

then dont be in the OPEN forum.. its open for anything not just atv's... this kid is getting on my nerves to but u go to every thread and mouth about peoples age and Im gettin tired of it, theres no age limits so deal with it if someone has no life and gets on here to say stuff like this kid is and has no reason but trying to make us mad, sad for him because obviously hes a lowlife, im just gettin tired of u goin from thread to thread and mouthin about kids age...:ermm:

wantablaster
07-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah this guy is probbably beating all of these z400s and shees with his stock 400ex............

with his ricer fly buys when there finished racing and he passes them thats why he gets them in the top end.

trick250r
07-09-2006, 09:20 PM
haha fuuny it was on the highway i was going to put some gas.. and she clocked me at 125.km-h 25km-h over so yee and dont tell me cops radar are wrong. buddy, ahha very funny there was no hill by the way bud, if u make 70 with it did you had 18inch tires on it cuz that wat my friend ex doesnt with his 18inche tires, my quad is totally stock

i think the radar in cop cars is a joke... at least in sheriff cars in WV. the guy said i was doing 55 in a 35. i know for a fact i was going 75. :devil: ( and it wasnt in a well populated area, just an old country road, so no flaming) plus, im with chicks dig me, take the time to type properly so we can read :rolleyes: but since you beat shees, you must be able to take on josh and his shee... i mean its a tad bit worked up, but you can handle it, right? i mean, YOU DA MAN :rolleyes:

Pro400EXC
07-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by wantablaster
Yeah this guy is probbably beating all of these z400s and shees with his stock 400ex............

with his ricer fly buys when there finished racing and he passes them thats why he gets them in the top end.

Hey Now

w/ about 15gs and overnight parts from japan his EX will decimate all.

He should be goin to MIT or something...but he's got that ADD or some shyt

trick250r
07-10-2006, 04:43 AM
Hey Now

w/ about 15gs and overnight parts from japan his EX will decimate all.

He should be goin to MIT or something...but he's got that ADD or some shyt
not to change the subject, but the first and the third one's were the best... 2nd one sucked :D

atvRiDa400ex
07-10-2006, 10:40 AM
okay here is the thing....

If Ridfastorbelast says buddy one more FU**ING time my head is going to explode......and please kid learn to spell the words you are trying to say before you try and type them.

and as for posting the smae post in the banshee forums.... thats hella dumb dont be a douchebag.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS THREAD SHOULD BE KILLED

juanki
07-10-2006, 12:12 PM
drama, drama, drama.

any one can say what ever they want, the thread is stock vs stock, in that scenario, the z will beat the ex, like i posted before, there was a shoot out between these machines, and the z won in evey aspect.

GooseZ400
07-10-2006, 04:30 PM
amen brother.

markeg192
07-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I don't see one being better than the other........They're both slow compared to the new bikes.

sic250x
07-10-2006, 08:00 PM
i beleive him. the banshees are not fast stock, neither are the z's, thew shees spin like a mofo, and the z's are turds.

his grammar was pointed out by me first and he said he is french, so dont you think that he would have a hard time typing english, so read before you post,

DONT HATE ON HIM CUZ HE BEATS Z 400's AND BANSHEES ON HIS STOCK 400ex.:eek2:

6.0Powerstroke
07-10-2006, 08:17 PM
why shouldnt we hate on him for lying...there is no way a 400ex can beat a z400 or banshee.PERIOD

07-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Anything can happen. And you have to remember...French are weird enough to make something like this happen. :devil:

ridfastorbelast
07-11-2006, 06:57 PM
lmao... anyways think what guys wants because ive seen it lots of time,and even 1 more time last night when i rode with the z and being infront of him all the time.to admit he was mad, he said yeah youre bike work well. because ur the first ex u passes me..i was even a bit behind him for a short time.. and even went and past him.. we rode top speed ffor about 4-5km so yee and didnt' even pass me, like i say drag depands on the riders... but top speed by ex beats all the z ive race,even beat some dvx,( there a bit faster then the z) anyways... and by saying all that why would i lie. Would be embarrasing saying all that.. and would loose all the time would look like a looser.. so am i telling the truth..

Yes i admit z has more power then the ex that for sure...
but they might have more power but im still faster

so stop saying things about me.. because i wont change my mind and will always said my ex is faster then the z. when will see a Stock z pulling away from me. Now i will stop saying it.. but for now i aint stopping. sry i just have to tell the truth

LT250RMan
07-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey ridfastorbelast all the people you ride with must suck at riding, a banshee would kill a stock 400ex unless the person on the banshee doesnt know how to ride, but i guess the guy on the banshee you ride with cant ride if he has to keep it full throtle and blow his engine up to keep up with a stock 400ex.

sic250x
07-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by LT250RMan
Hey ridfastorbelast all the people you ride with must suck at riding, a banshee would kill a stock 400ex unless the person on the banshee doesnt know how to ride, but i guess the guy on the banshee you ride with cant ride if he has to keep it full throtle and blow his engine up to keep up with a stock 400ex.

he is talking stock for stock, and stock for stock the ex will beat the shee

LT250RMan
07-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by sic250x

even if the 400ex wins that guy who raced him with a banshee sucks a riding if he blew it up by keeping it full throttle, he must of over reved it by not shifting at the right time, and that would cause the 400ex to win.

sic250x
07-11-2006, 07:27 PM
exactly, banshees are slow junk!

250r4life
07-12-2006, 12:10 AM

if the banshee can get any traction at all, not a chance...
my cousin in law, for some strange reason (he has plenty of money... he is just cheap) had a banshee with stock pipes, and you'd be surprised how quick it is...

i'd take my chances against a piped and fitlered 400ex with it...

like i said, as long as the banshee can get a little bit of traction, it will smoke the ex...

250r4life
07-12-2006, 12:11 AM

oh the irony!!!

this coming from a guy who has dumped thousands into his 400ex just to keep up with a piped banshee :devil: :D :devil:

LT250RMan
07-12-2006, 12:43 AM

I was'nt saying that banshee's are slow, i was saying that the guy that was riding the banshee lost to the 400ex because he obviously does'nt know how to ride if he blew up his quad trying to keep up with a stock 400ex.

robjohn74
07-12-2006, 07:42 AM

what are you smoking ..

xtremefullbore
07-12-2006, 08:01 AM
i beleive him. the banshees are not fast stock, neither are the z's, thew shees spin like a mofo, and the z's are turds.

ok, sic250x, you right now are just as dumb as ridfastorbelast, a stock banshee or stock z400 will put a 400ex in the dust,,, I never thought two little punks on a forum could be so damn annoying!! :grr:

ridfastorbelast
07-12-2006, 09:14 AM
alright well alteast he know a stock ex can beat a shee.. and not way a shee smoke a ex ( except if its modified but stock my ex is about 1-3 quad ahead of a shee... in a drag depands on the rider.. and how much the rider weight..

around my place.. all stock shee and z wont passt me...and it been 2 years i have my quad and they didnt past me yet
stop i wont stop saying it sry... until i get beat i will shut up

anyways gtg rider with my friends polaris outlaw later

LT250RMan
07-12-2006, 11:23 AM
alright well alteast he know a stock ex can beat a shee.. and not way a shee smoke a ex ( except if its modified but stock my ex is about 1-3 quad ahead of a shee... in a drag depands on the rider.. and how much the rider weight..

around my place.. all stock shee and z wont passt me...and it been 2 years i have my quad and they didnt past me yet
stop i wont stop saying it sry... until i get beat i will shut up

anyways gtg rider with my friends polaris outlaw later

Hey come over here to saskatchewan and i'll beat you so you shut up!

xtremefullbore
07-12-2006, 11:42 AM
ok, a shee beats a 400ex if both are stock and a stock z will beat a stock ex as well... END OF STORY so STFU

ridfastorbelast
07-12-2006, 07:58 PM
ahaha well guys think what you want.. because where i live...and everyone with 4hweeler know that a STOCK ex can BEAT A STOCK z because the've seen it... it's probably u guys never saw it ahh,ive seem it lots of times and im not the only ex who can smoke them. my friend ex which has a white bro slip on and a k&n beats the polaris outlaw( has the same motor as the pred)

so yee and all theese guy know im faster then the z
so u guys think what ever u want.. because i know im faster than a Stock Z and wont stop saying it before i see a STOCK z pass me

250r4life
07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
why dont you go throw yourself off a bridge or go run into oncoming traffic?

ridfastorbelast
07-12-2006, 08:35 PM
haha why would i do that...... when i know im right.. why dont u go do that.. and tell me news what happen to you.... id go jump off a bridge or go on oncming traffic if i would lose agasint a stock Z that what i would do... so u should go there now.. because a z wont past me bud

hahahahaha

fatkid400
07-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 6.0Powerstroke
why shouldnt we hate on him for lying...there is no way a 400ex can beat a z400 or banshee.PERIOD

I've had both-400ex and a shee. TRUST ME!!! There is NO WAY a 400ex will beat a shee or a z.Did the guys on the shee and z know how to ride? Put sombody on them with some skill and the outcome will be much different PERIOD.

07-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Who needs facts anyways? :o

ridfastorbelast
07-14-2006, 06:57 PM
hahaha well we even switch quad.. and he was faster then me with my ex... even thought top end u dont need a good rider.. im talking top end that my ex is faster then z. im not talking about a drag race

LT250RMan
07-14-2006, 07:13 PM
you can make a go cart that has a lawn mower engine in it have more top end than a quad if you wanted to, its all about gearing not power.

So why are you braging about how fast you quad is on top end its nothing special, do you think your cool or something?

ridfastorbelast
07-14-2006, 07:39 PM
i dont think im cool.. u just dont accept the fact that my stock ex with the stock gearing is faster then the z400 or shee

im ready to take anyone stock shee or stock z at anytime

Caseys 300ex
07-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok i think this thread needs to be deleted.

GooseZ400
07-15-2006, 12:05 PM
what is your gearing any way chump?