PDA

View Full Version : My Luck.

catfishing
06-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Well went to the doc today,had a MRI done.Doc said that the metal in my neck is blocking the view he needs to see.He is thinking that something else is wrong.So now i have to have another CT-Myelogram. This really sucks.
Wife asked a few questions today.One was when did he think that could go riding again.Well he asked all kind of questions about trail riding.So i told him. You know the routine. Full throttle,slide it around the corners.When the jumps come up you hit it and get as much air and length as you can get.He did not like the answer.Needless to say i didnt like his. He said i need to wait a year before i should even think of riding.He also said that i should think about giving that up. I am at a higher risk now of injuring my neck. I have talked to my Wife about this and thought long and hard. She said not to sell it and for me to ride easy through the trails. I am like all MEN !! LOL If it has a motor i am going to push it as far as i can. She knows that i could never take it easy. I still have alot to think about.Wife also said that she would sell hers.(Man i just put alot of work into that one). I have alot to look at. I am the only one that works. I sure as h3ll do not want to go through this injury again. I am just pissed right now!!

Quad18star
06-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Sometimes you just gotta face the facts and do whats right .

Questions gotta be asked .

What's more important , your health and well being , or riding ?? That'll give you your answer right there !!!! :ermm:

I know what my answer would be and has been .

catfishing
06-28-2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah I also know what my answer is. I just hate it, but i am not going to loose my health over this.Just saying that this is my luck. One of the things the family enjoys doing together is being taken away.That is what sucks about the whole deal.

450r51
06-29-2006, 07:51 AM
im sure if your daughter or if you have another kid and its a boy ever get into racing, you will get more enjoyment seeing them race then yourself actually riding.