PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Temecula riding area in San Diego?

rcclark03
08-15-2002, 07:50 PM
If anyone can help, I need directions to the Temecula riding area, or anywhere that might be closer to mid-San Diego. I need to take my bike somewhere that I can ride it around to test something out, nothing fancy :)
Thanks!

Dune Surfer
08-19-2002, 10:19 PM
There is a area called Wildomar off the ortega hwy. the turn off is located at the top of the grade look for the signs. Also off the 905 down by the border. take the 905 east when you get past the new school look right you will see people riding. If you want to ride in sand try Cantomar south of Rosarito (small dune area) Good luck. If you find anyplace new let me know I live in vista.

dariusld
08-20-2002, 11:12 PM
If you ride the 905, you risk a ticket for trespassing. There are signs stating no trespassing. They don't just tell you to leave, they issue a ticket.

rcclark03
08-21-2002, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the warning. I have gone riding down near Coors before (Palm Ave.) and I got the feeling it was illegal by the signs, and the fact that we were locked in when we tried to leave. I am not a fan of destroying other peoples property, but we had to bust the gate latch off to get out!
Yeah, I usually just suck it up and drive to imperial county, but I hate driving out there only to have my bike crap out!
I might try this Temecula area, let me know if you know of anywhere else.
Thanks again