PDA

View Full Version : UFC upset

05_KFX
06-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Oh my god Chris Lebon just got his a s s KICKED. That sux and that silvis guy is going to be one hell of a contender.

TRX_450
06-28-2006, 07:29 PM
man i saw that comin....nobody would believe me....im really lookin forward to the tito shamrock fight.

je450
06-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
man i saw that comin....nobody would believe me....im really lookin forward to the tito shamrock fight.

yes, i am deffinately renting the tito shamrock fright. i hope its is not even a good fight i hope tito just beats the s&*t out of shamrock and punishes him.

sakirocket28
06-28-2006, 08:06 PM
yeah, chris gettin beat is a huge upset, good fight tho....man i love UFC fight nights!

05_KFX
06-28-2006, 08:31 PM
LOL your funny dude, good fight!!! I like Lebon alot but he straight got his a s s kicked in 50 seconds of the first round. Also Hell yeah Tito is going to RETIRE "shame rock" I mean shamrock he has a bad attitude and sux as a fighter and a coach

Scro
06-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by 05_KFX
LOL your funny dude, good fight!!! I like Lebon alot but he straight got his a s s kicked in 50 seconds of the first round. Also Hell yeah Tito is going to RETIRE "shame rock" I mean shamrock he has a bad attitude and sux as a fighter and a coach

I guess after he left the WWF or WCW or whatever he was in, he forgot that he has to follow through with his punches in the octagon:eek2:

sakirocket28
06-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by 05_KFX

haha i meant good fight cause i cant freakin stand chris lebon, and i loved all 50 seconds of watching him get his ***** OWNED!

jdwxv3
06-28-2006, 09:04 PM
I dont know about you all but I can not wait until Rashad Evans gets his ***** knocked out. I can not stand him!! I think if Bonnar would have kept the fight on his feet and wore Rashad out he could have won that fight. Just bad stratagy by Bonnar in my opinion. And I wish Luke Cumho could have won.

And I dont like the Chris Lebon guy that much....he was way way to aggresive this fight. The black dude looked good though. but who will he have to fight? St. Peirre, Hughs weight class?

FasstMidnightZ
06-28-2006, 09:20 PM
It was a cool night. I pretty much knew Chris was going to be beat to **** one day..The Tito and Shamrock fight will be dope. I'm all the way for Tito. Should be interesting.

Vindex Injuriae
06-29-2006, 12:21 AM
Tito is gonna beat the brakes off Shamrock.... It's hilarious watchin' him push Shamrock's buttons - Tito can get that guy from zero to irate in one sentence.... :devil:

honduh440
06-29-2006, 08:25 AM
i dont know why this thread is called an upset. silva was out of lebens league comming into the fight and obviously leaving the fight. people were shocked that they even gave leben a chance to fight him.

im still suprised leben didnt take off and cry in the corner like on ultimate fighter 1

insaneracin2003
06-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
i dont know why this thread is called an upset. silva was out of lebens league comming into the fight and obviously leaving the fight. people were shocked that they even gave leben a chance to fight him.

im still suprised leben didnt take off and cry in the corner like on ultimate fighter 1
that is what i was thinking.