PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki signs JIM STACK aka "the peoples Champ"

trx400exxracer
06-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Kawasaki Sponsors Jim Stack for WPSA ATV Tour QuadTerrain Duties

photo by Steve Bruhn
Jim Stack and teammate James Stewart.
Due to the undeniable amount of exposure offered to the ATV world by the new made for ESPN television WPSA ATV Championship Tour, Kawasaki Motor Corp. has decided to once again launch a factory-backed effort in ATV racing.

In a meeting held on June, 19th 2006 in a secret Kawasaki compound. Utility rider Jim Stack and representatives from Team Green, Kawasaki Motor Corp have signed Mr. Stack to race Kawasaki ATVs effective immediately at all WPSA events for an undisclosed amount (rumored to be in the lower seven digits). In what was reported to be a party atmosphere by Kawasaki representatives, Factory Kawasaki motocross sensation James (Bubba) Stewart came out to welcome his new teammate.

According to Mr. Stack, “Kawasaki sees the potential for this form of racing and the exposure brought to it by the WPSA. We feel that my personality and drive to win will have a positive impact for Kawasaki, myself and the future growth of the series.”

For the remainder of the 2006 WPSA series, Jim Stack will be campaigning the events aboard a Kawasaki Brute Force 650I. “The Brute Force has serious holeshot potential. I feel this will give me a real advantage in future rounds. I can’t wait for the next round where I will be campaigning the machine for the first time", said Stack. He added, "I will be a mean-team-green-winning-factory-riding-machine.” Further support for Jim Stack’s racing efforts will be provided by Four Stroke Tech, OMF, Maxxis, Tire Balls and Rox Speed FX.

You can witness all the Jim Stack antics for yourself and see him in his new green colors at the next round of the WPSA series July 8th in Taylorville, IL.

400exrules
06-27-2006, 09:19 PM
your pm box is full:)

trx400exxracer
06-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
your pm box is full:)

not anymore

06-27-2006, 10:39 PM
I thought The Rock was "the People's champ"? :confused:

trx400exxracer
06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by MrMan

in gncc racing Jim stack has this wrestling belt that the champ of the utility class gets to have well he is sporting it this year

you have to be at the gncc to figure him out

he is crazy and a crazy rider

Premis
06-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by MrMan

I thought John Natalie was "the peoples champ"

Congrats to Jim, he's a cool guy!

The sport is growing thanks to the WPSA!!!

red4r
06-28-2006, 02:23 PM
hmm i thought Paul Wall was the peoples champ thats all he sas in his songs lol thats goood for stack tho..first time i saw him on wpst hes like im gonna be big in this sport..looks like hes goin to be

Hon300ex
06-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by red4r
hmm i thought Paul Wall was the peoples champ thats all he sas in his songs lol thats goood for stack tho..first time i saw him on wpst hes like im gonna be big in this sport..looks like hes goin to be

lol i thought of paul wall to when i read the tittle haha...

mx428
06-28-2006, 05:03 PM
http://www.djpaulwall.com/grillcontest/images/paulwall-contestlayout3_07.jpg

Hon300ex
06-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by mx428
http://www.djpaulwall.com/grillcontest/images/paulwall-contestlayout3_07.jpg

It looks like he's forcing out a turd.

mx428
06-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
It looks like he's forcing out a turd. Nah, he's just hustlin'.

06-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Whatcha know about switchin lanes holding wood grain?

BuB400
06-28-2006, 06:59 PM
If ya smell what the Wall is pushin'