PDA

View Full Version : yamaha's 2007 Quads

minton
06-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Any body mad that they got rid of the 2 strokes?:mad:

exrider008
06-27-2006, 06:23 PM
i think they had to...but dont quote me on that. it really sucks that the banshee is gone.:(

RaptorRacer45
06-27-2006, 06:34 PM
There gone from the US......theres 2007 Banshee models being sold in Canada and elsewhere:grr:

DOHC
06-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Well im glad im CANADIAN :D

Quad18star
06-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Yup we still have the Banshee in our neck of the woods.

:devil:

minton
06-27-2006, 07:42 PM
i might just go to canada o get a 2007 banshee.

06-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by minton
i might just go to canada o get a 2007 banshee.

maybe you should get a blaster...if you dont know the difference between a 250ex and a 250r i think a blaster would be just right for u

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/doghousecomics/forumfun/newbie.gif

CHEVYZ
06-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Why should anyone be mad that they stopped making the two strokes? Is it because they stopped the Blaster and Banshee?... because I seem to be hearing that around alot. The Blaster is just a beginners quad, and I am sure that Yamaha can step it up with another "Good" beginners quad. As far as the Banshee.... it has lived its life. It has been around forever it seems like... and really without much of any changes. The Banshee is and will always be the king of drags (Which equals going straight and moving fast), but other than that, it is really an outdated quad. The market has moved, and people today are no longer all that interested in a quad with only those qualities. I am kind of gald they are gone... though I really do not see where they had to be stopped because of emissions and such.:ermm: Doesn't mean you won't see them around anymore... hell, I still see a ton of 250rs around here.:chinese:

hartnett18
06-27-2006, 08:41 PM
im glad there gone there annoying as hell, you cant even have a nice break at youre trailor at the dunes without waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bling blinnnng bling bling bling blllllaaaaaa sceaming in youre ears. idk it pisses me off. the majority off banshees look beat to hell anyways bout time they r shut up.

trick250r
06-27-2006, 09:07 PM
2 strokes have pros and cons, just like everything else. look at them like cars. ford doesnt make a model t anymore, but it was one of the, if not THE, automobiles that started what we have today. model t's are awesome to have, restore, and will always have a place in history. look at ythe banshee's and 250R's as the model t's.

Mxjunkie
06-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by hartnett18
im glad there gone there annoying as hell, you cant even have a nice break at youre trailor at the dunes without waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bling blinnnng bling bling bling blllllaaaaaa sceaming in youre ears. idk it pisses me off. the majority off banshees look beat to hell anyways bout time they r shut up.

Dude... Just stfu.. I could barley read 2 lines of your post.. It's called hooked on phonics not hooked on norcotics :rolleyes:

trx400exxracer
06-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by CHEVYZ
Why should anyone be mad that they stopped making the two strokes? Is it because they stopped the Blaster and Banshee?... because I seem to be hearing that around alot. The Blaster is just a beginners quad, and I am sure that Yamaha can step it up with another "Good" beginners quad. As far as the Banshee.... it has lived its life. It has been around forever it seems like... and really without much of any changes. The Banshee is and will always be the king of drags (Which equals going straight and moving fast), but other than that, it is really an outdated quad. The market has moved, and people today are no longer all that interested in a quad with only those qualities. I am kind of gald they are gone... though I really do not see where they had to be stopped because of emissions and such.:ermm: Doesn't mean you won't see them around anymore... hell, I still see a ton of 250rs around here.:chinese:

yeah but they didnt have any reason to take it out of the US, it was all of them tree huggers

anyways gas gas camer out with something you between the pipe and silencer where it makes the exhaust as clean as 4-strokes

WhiteYFZ
06-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Dude... Just stfu.. I could barley read 2 lines of your post.. It's called hooked on phonics not hooked on norcotics :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHHA LMAO!!!!!

mx428
06-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Dude... Just stfu.. I could barley read 2 lines of your post.. It's called hooked on phonics not hooked on norcotics :rolleyes: Oh the irony:blah:

YFZ450Ridr
06-27-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
maybe you should get a blaster...if you dont know the difference between a 250ex and a 250r i think a blaster would be just right for u

because your such a veteran yourself... im sure there was a point in time you didnt know the difference either. give him a break and stop making such stupid posts all the time...

06-28-2006, 04:52 AM
Wtf? honda still makes 2 stroke dirtbikes!

FasstMidnightZ
06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
You can still buy 06's and any other year people..New yfz se is lookin like ****. Other than that I like this years colors.

MXracer16
06-28-2006, 09:11 AM

Isn't it spelled narcotics?

The reason they can still sell dirtbikes that are 2-strokes is because they are considered race bikes. There are no 2-stroke enduros, and thats why they have 2-strokes.

Mxjunkie
06-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Close enough... you got the basic idea of what I was trying to type.

minton
06-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Why is everybody telling me to get a Blaster? they r to slow.:mad:

MXracer16
06-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10

Grow up, your just as much as a newbie yourself. 98% of your posts are just plain stupid garbage. :rolleyes:

06-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by MXracer16
Grow up, your just as much as a newbie yourself. 98% of your posts are just plain stupid garbage. :rolleyes:

do i know you? it was a joke. ive only made like 5 really dumb posts with all the newbies and the stupid myspace girlfriend thing...

sorry if i dont come onto the open forum and make thoughtful comments...i rarely go into the other forums because i cannot give opinions to how to build an engine, or how to cut plastics, because i havent

MXracer16
06-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Youd be surprised what you learn if you actually go into the other sections of the site. Try it sometime, you just might learn something.

06-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by MXracer16
Youd be surprised what you learn if you actually go into the other sections of the site. Try it sometime, you just might learn something.

i do go to the other sections...but i rarely post anything because i dont know the right thing to post