PDA

View Full Version : T-4 or White Brothers????

08-15-2002, 04:17 PM
I have a White Brothers e-series on my 400 with a 14 tooth sprocket. I have alot of bottom end power, but I want to know if i get a T-4 if I will have more mid to top end or will it be the same as my WB? What does the T-4 sound like, and will I like it more than my WB? please help

08-15-2002, 05:31 PM
Well you need to tll us wheather the "e series" is Pro meg or is it S bend...? If you have the Pro meg, then no a T-4 will not give you more top end. If you haev the S bend then a T-4 with the top end end cap will give you more top end. You'd be better off goign with a new hot cam, $135 and it will show you alot more proformance then a pipe change.

08-15-2002, 07:12 PM
I have an s-bend. But what I was thinking of doing is getting the T-4 and then selling my WB cause my friend said he would buy it. But I want to know if I will be able to tell much of a differnce in the pipes, how the T-4 sounds, and what everyone perfers. I have heard the WB are turning sh:tty but I haven't had a problem so far. But I would like to here some info from someone who has a T-4. Thanks alot.

08-15-2002, 07:16 PM
I had th t-4...i think it sounds OK, not loud, the t-4 graphic on the back peels off after a couple rides.....really noce well built pipe, you can remove the s/a too. I doubt you will notice any difference....get yourself that cam....

08-15-2002, 07:21 PM
All right I'll look into that cam. But you say the T-4 isn'y loud?? Cause I heard they were real loud. But I wouldn't know.

08-15-2002, 07:23 PM
Not too bad, they have some bark but nothing compared to a WB e seies Pro meg or anything DG, or cobra.

08-15-2002, 07:35 PM
Thanks for your help I think I will stay with the WB and look into the cam. And when I get more money more mods will come. LAter