PDA

View Full Version : Cali SUPERMOTO!

eganracing
06-27-2006, 11:34 AM
For all u riders in California theres a supermoto race this friday night in stockton. this will be my first time and from what ive heard from some of the local riders is there hasnt been a very good turn out so we need as many riders as possible. u can go to supermotousa.com . Hope to see u guys out there!

eganracing
06-27-2006, 01:55 PM
i just got some more info from a friend that told me about this race. this is what he said,

"Just to confirm Quads are a go for this Friday night (6/30) at Stockton. The track is located adjacent to the fair grounds on the corner of Charter way and Airport Ave. between Hwy 5 and 99.

The schedule....Gates open at 3pm, practice is from 4-6, registration is from 3:30-5:30 and racing starts at 6:30. Please try to make it if you can. I am sure you will have fun and you will stay nice and clean. If this is going to continue we need to start getting a good turn out. The promoter is actually talking now about letting us run all the events the rest of the year and next year as well. Also the Altamont owners are seriously stoked about the whole Supermoto thing and they definitely want the Quads back and they are going to have a purse again for the experts....This could get big so all you that wanted it...well it's here, now you just need to show up!"